Chapter 40

Ruhi gazed down at Krishn, his head resting in her lap. Soothing breeze played with his shoulder length dark curls, carrying the fragrance of sandalwood.

A lightness settled over her, no worries could reach her here. Their own bubble, a moment in their life, that they sneaked away from the world.

Where it was just them. And their love enveloping them, a warm blanket, that somewhere weaved their souls and heart as one.

Two complete different beings, yet, one. 

Those dark galaxy orbs met hers, ones that swirled with warmth and love so deep, that not many could relate to.

"What are you looking at?" Curiosity played in her words, red dusting her cheeks.

"You, of course."

"What about me?" Turning her head sideways, she gazed down at him. A smile playing on her lips.

"That how beautiful you are."

He whispered, tracing the rough pad of his thumb on her cheeks, he loved how they turned a deeper shade of scarlet.

The velvety feel of her soft skin, arousing a softness in his heart. Making it melt.

"Dhat!" She lightly slapped her hand over his shoulder, making him grin, he looked down at her, tracing her cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" He asked playfully, she huffed, pretending to be angry. "No, I don't blush."

"Oh, you so do! You are blushing." He teased.

"I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"I so, am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

They bantered back and forth,

"Yes, you are not." He changed in his tactic.

"Yes, I am!" She blurted out, her eyes widening in shock.

He bursted out laughing, humor lighting his dark eyes. "You. . ."

"Are handsome? Sweet? Adorable?"

"No! You are just so mean." She huffed,  turning her face away. He grinned broadly, moving further up on her lap, getting comfortable.

"Are you angry on me?"

"Yes, I am."

Adorable.

He bit back a grin, pretending to be serious, "So, what are you going to do now?" He asked aloud.

"I won't talk to you."

He nodded hearing her firm reply.
Amusement rushing through him.

"So, you are not even going to say a word?" He asked seriousness.

"No."

He wanted to laugh. She was just so adorable. "Not a single word Ruhi?" He teased.

"Yes, not a single word." She agreed adamantly.

"Ruhi." Krishn called softly, beckoning her closer, she looked at him curious, lowering her ear to his lips.

"What?"

"You just spoke, not one but multiple sentences to me." Loud melodic laughter broke free of his lips, she pouted, squinting her eyes down at him.

She wanted to say something, but pressed her lips together. Holding her silence, she will not speak.