Chapter 3

Ruhi blinked her eyes open, her head was throbbing as she looked around, the white ceiling of her room greeted her. The throbbing pain in her head had her wincing as she sat up, "What had happened?" She questioned herself as the memories of last night came playing in her mind, her head throbbed as her heart spasmed in fear.

Surely it all can't be true, she thought as she got up from her lumpy mattress on the floor and moved to the corner bathroom. Surely it all had to be dream otherwise where were her bruises and the pain? She rushed to her room to check for the grey dress, it was perfectly in one piece and cleaned, not torn or tattered. Maybe it really was a dream she thought as she went to bath.

She got ready and moved down towards the dinning table, her breathing hitched as terror slammed in her chest as she saw Vijay sitting there with her family. "Ruhi, you're finally here. I was wondering you got lost." Her dad said with a smile, "Good morning everyone." she whispered as she fisted her hands to stop herself from trembling, her eyes lowered to the floor, "Good morning Ruhi." Vijay greeted with a smirk as his eyes roamed her body, her face a mask of fear and pain.

"Come have a sit." He said as he pointed to the seat next to his, she moved towards him and sat down, "let's begin." her father said as she sat down, the breakfast was served as they began eating, her father and Vijay began talking. Everything was fine for awhile till she felt a hand on her thigh, tears glazed in her eyes as a feeling of disgust and repulsion ran through her, she looked up at Vijay, fear thrumming through her system, she felt his hand move up, she clenched her hand over his and tried to pull away but no use, pain flared through her chest, Arya, she didn't know why but the word just came through her mind, her head shot up as she heard Vijay scream in pain, she looked up in surprise as everyone looked at him.

"What happened?" Her father asked as he looked up at him, "No...nothing." Vijay had turned pale as he glared at her and looked at her with disbelief. Her eyes fell on his hand and she bit back a gasp of shock as her gaze fell on brutally burned hand of his, her gaze shifted up at him and he saw the storm of anger. "I have to go!" He gritted the words as he marched out of the room, "WHAT DID YOU DO?" her father shouted, "No...nothing." She stammered, her father glared at her before turning around and leaving too, she sighed as she looked around, what had happened? How did his hand get burned?

She walked out of the back door to the forest, her mind running through various situations in mind, honestly she had no idea why she lived anymore, to get tortured? She didn't want to get married to Vijay, she didn't hate him or anything, he had done nothing wrong with her but she just couldn't bare to be with him, the way he looked at her or touched her made her feel dirty, no one loved or cared for her than what was the point, she might as well return to her mother, the only one who really loved her.

She blinked her eyes as her eyes fell on the jagged rocks below as she stood over the cliff, tears raining down her chest, she didn't want to die, she had no wish to die as she moved forward, one step after another, her heart beating wildly as she relaxed her mind going in circles, she looked up at the huge sky.

"Maa..." Her voice faded as she looked up at the sky, her heart throbbed painfully making the tears rain harder down her cheeks. Really did try to live or change her father, she really did but her father just won't relent she shook her head as she sniffed, I am sorry maa. For some reason she felt like a failure, she had enough, enough of everything, her heart trembled as she moved ahead, terror spiked in her heart as she lifted her leg, she moved forward, as she felt herself fall.

A hand wrapped around her as she felt everything freeze, she was pulled behind as she fell back, arms wrapped around her as she looked up, her eyes met with the dark colour. Her heart beat increased as sparks ran down her body, she didn't know why but it felt like everything around her no longer mattered and she was once again complete, calmness washed over her, as her body relaxed.

Krishn looked down at Ruhi, his eyes holding hers captive as he gave her a smile, he straightened making her snap out of the daze, "I know nature is very beautiful but that's no way to be one with it." He teased as a naughty smile spread on his face, her face flushed as she looked up at him through her lashes, her heart beating wildly against her chest as she looked up at this stranger, for some reason seeing her made her heart beat wildly against her chest as warmth spread in her heart.

"Who are you?" She questioned as she looked up at him, his mesmerising looks making her forget, "Well people call me by many names but you can call me Arya

"Who are you?" She questioned as she looked up at him, his mesmerising looks making her forget, "Well people call me by many names but you can call me Arya." He said with a mischievous smile making her heart thud in her chest, arya? she thought as she looked at him surprised, maybe it was all a coincidence she thought as she looked at him.

She nodded, "What are you doing here?" She asked, she didn't why but she felt very curious about him, she wanted to know everything about him. Yet st the same time she felt like she knew him all along, like they were one, she shook her head, she was being official stupid now, she thought to herself as she looked at the handsome man in front of her.

"For someone who was about to end their life, you seem awfully chatty." Krishn teased as he looked down at her, she blushed a deep shade of red as her eyes lowered, he smiled at her, his heart eased as he itched to touch her soft white skin, for so long he had waited for this moment, this time when he would be with her, he wanted nothing more than to wrap her in his arms as he looked down at her. Ruhi, she looked so beautiful, her long hair that reached till her mid thighs were left open, her huge doe shaped dark eyes blinking up at him as her heart shaped face made her features perfect, she bit her soft pink lips as she fidgeted. He couldn't stop himself as a dark curl of hair fell on her cheeks, with the breeze it teased her cheeks, his fingers grazed at her cheeks making the sparks of pleasure run up his arms as his breath hitched, their eyes held each others gaze as he put the curl behind her ear as he felt her shiver under his touch, an involuntary grin spread on his face as he looked at her.

"You're so beautiful." He couldn't stop the praise from leaving his mouth, he was mesmerised by her after what seemed like forever he was with her, everyday he heard her cry and scream but today he was in front of her, gazing in the eyes of the woman he loved more than his life, his happiness had no bound today, he lowered his head, his breath fanning on her hot skin, he could feel her shiver, he wanted nothing more than to kiss her but he knew it was too soon, he pulled back as he gave her his charming smile and turned around to leave.

Seeing him go had her heart squeezing in pain, "Where are you going?" She couldn't stop the question from slipping her lips, "Home." He whispered as he moved down the path of the dark forest, she watched him disappear, what was happening to her? Why did she feel this weird pull to this strange men?She just met him, she doesn't even know his name, than what were this emotions that ran through her body and who really was he...

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***