Chapter 28

"Prince what are you doing here?" Ruhi asked, confused.

Like always following you. Krishn grumbled, making her mentally sigh, this man is such a child at times.

"Oh none of this formalities, call me just Ashwin or Ashu." He gave her a charming grin, his eyes tracing the soft features of her face .

"Don't forget to add didi. Ashu didi." The male voice whispered again, a jealous tinge appearing through his words.

"Didi?" Without realizing Ruhi blurted the word out, her eyes widened, shock paralyzing her, sending her heart in a nervous gallop.

Krishn laughed, the prince in front of her looked at her confused.

"Pardon?" He asked, she blushed hard, her eyes focusing on the ground, ger heart hammered in her chest.

"Krishn!!!!!!!" She mentally shouted, he always made a fool of her, made her blurt out things she never wanted to.

He just chuckled harder, making her sigh, this man really was crazy.

She thought with a smile on her face, his laughter always made her happy, made her laugh, made her eyes shine with joy.

"Ruhi, where did you get lost?"

The prince called out making her blink hard, while her eyes focused on him.

"Oh I am so sorry, I just got lost in some thoughts." He smiled down at her, a dreamy look appearing on his face.

His heart sped noticing a curl of her hair playing along her cheek, the wind made it dance on her skin, the sharp contrast of her dark curl against the white pristine skin, had him mesmerised.

"Beautiful." He whispered,

"huh? Did you say something?" She asked, blinking the long, thick, dark lashes at him, he smiled secretively, shaking his head lightly.

"Actually I had been to Dwarka, and here is the soil that you had asked for."

He said, pulling out a yellow silk pouch, holding it out for her to take.

He watched as she froze, her eyes glassed over with shock followed by a shin of tears gleamed in her voice and then...she smiled.

That one smile, that knocked his heart right out of his chest, making him forget how to breath while he gazed at her.

Her radiance and beauty, had just amplified a thousand times, like the moon itself had decided to do the honours to this earth, by walking on it, in the form of Ruhi.

The glowing face and the radiant grin, how can someone be so beautiful?

His hand itched to touch her, he could do anything for her.

He knew that getting anything of Dwarka, or even speaking the name Krishn, was sin on the ground that he stood on.

On the ground of Magadha, where King Jarasandh ruled, people were beheaded for just speaking his name.

But to him? It didn't matter, he could do anything for Ruhi.

She will be his, with or without her consent.

He had tried wooing her using jewelry and precious stone, he had given her the option to ask him anything, and what did she ask?

Dwarka's soil.

He wanted to chuckle at her idiocy, indeed beauty and brain were never present in one person.

Like who would abandon all the jewelry, precious stones, and what not, for what?