Chapter 10

Ruhi giggled as she sat on the kitchen counter, she couldn't believe it. He was going to cook? "Why are you laughing?" Krishn whined, "Maybe on the fact that my great brother is about to cook!" Parvati teased as she sat beside Ruhi, applying sugar water on her mehndi. "Mind you I am a fabulous cook." Krishn said with a smirk, "Now no one can argue on that. " Mahadev said as he entered the kitchen, a calm smile on his face, "No way am I about to miss the chance of eating the food you have made, that's a once in a life time opportunity Kanha." Dau said with a smile as he looked at Krishn who smiled. Balram smiled, he was very excited to taste the food made by Lord Shri Krishn himself, not many got this opportunity of eating the food made by the creator himself, he who feeds everyone is about to cook a meal for his beloved.

"What are you going to make?" Parvati asked as she looked at her elder brother, she was happy to see her brother with his love once again. Her eyes fleeted to Ruhi, who sat opposite to her, Krishn's beloved was looking at him, lost in his smile.

Ruhi tried to look away from him but it was like he had put her in a trance, every time she looked at him, she forgot about everything, her pain, her worries, her thoughts, even herself. It was like he was all that matter, like Krishn was the only base of her life, her every breath left with his name. What was happening to her? The divine calmness and spirituality that she felt around him was unlike any other, what made him so different? She always wondered, what was it about him that she could never take her eyes of him. Her eyes traced his features, his beautiful eyes,lips, nose, everything about him screamed charm and perfection. "Take a picture sweetheart, it'll last longer." He teased making her blink, her cheeks heated at his sudden attention on her making her breath hitch, she lowered her eyes refusing to meet his dark mesmerizing ones, the ones that you once looked and got lost forever. Not realising what time it was, what place she was at, with whom she was at, she would just forget and the only thing she could remember was him, her one strong reality. "Let her be you meanie." Parvati teased her brother making him smirk, "I a meanie? But I am the cutest choti! Ask anyone." He whined playfully, his sister rolled her eyes, "Dream on. Ruhi is the cutest." She shot back making her jyest smirk, "now that is something I can never argue with." He stated, his gaze moving to his beloved, who was blushing a hundred different shades of red. He smiled, always the cutest. "You're such a flirt." Dau teased and laughed, "only for her." He said and sighed dreamily as he looked at his soon to be wife, who was now blushing even more. "If there was a competition of charming woman you would win it every time but brother now you have to cook. Focus on that." Parvati teased her brother, who sighed, "Oh poor me, no one takes my side." Whined Krishn making everyone chuckle. Krishn let his magic go, he wanted to cook for her with his hard work, like a normal husband would for his wife, the way she had cooked for him, if he willed he could make anything out of his powers but he wanted this to be special, he wanted her to eat what he made out of his hard work.

Everyone slowly left leaving Krishn and Ruhi alone, "arya you don't have to do this. We could just order." She said as she looked at her husband who was trying to peel potatoes, "I want to do it." He said, as he cupped her face, sparks ignited like they every time did, making her heart thump in her chest as she looked at him. "Plus how difficult could it be?" He asked as he turned back to work at hand, "maybe I could help." She tried to volunteer, Krishn smiled at her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up making her squeal in surprise as he made her sit on kitchen island. "Stop worrying. I'll manage. You just talk to me." He said as he pecked her lips making her blush and he smirked. "Oh kay. Than Tell me about lord Krishn." She said, finally giving in to his demands, an amused smile spread on his face as he looked at her, "Why do you always want to talk about him? And not some other god?" He asked, he knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from her, she looked at him sideways a smile on her face. "Because... I don't know. There is just something about him, that whenever I take his name I feel a calmness, a warmth. Like he is hugging me." She whispered as she looked at him, she didn't know what it was but she felt a strong bond with lord Krishn, his stories made her laugh and giggle, they made her cry, everything about him enticed her in a way that she forgot all about everything and moved behind him like a lost puppy. He gave her the feeling of completion and oneness, to people he was just a god, but to her he was so much more than that.