Chapter 25 >:P

"So...Are you into dresses?" we were browsing around the girl section, I was still trying to guess what the boys were up to. "Of course! I always try to look my best with dresses" I saw Lea  nod and reach on her tip toes to get a dress on the top rack.

"You would look amazing in this" She held a beautiful deep blur slik dress with black polka dots on it and a bow on the front of the waist. "You are a GOD" I said as I grabbed it off her and swung around with it.

"I try my best you know" and she gave me a wink. "Now, my turn. Close your eyes and ima pick you a dress" Her eyes widened. "I don't wear dresses! Ew!" I chuckled. "For my birthday! Pleeease! I'm sure Beau will dig it ;)" She groaned and closed her eyes. 

I ran around looking for a dress. A beautiful stunner caught my gaze as I ran over to it squealing. It was a deep green dress that was identical to the one Lea picked for me, but green! It would definitely bring out her eyes. I showed her the dress and she tried it on.

"Come out! I'm gonna see it sooner or later" Lea wouldn't come out of the changing room. I saw the door slowly open. OH.MY.GOD.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING" I realized there were no mirrors in the room. I took a picture on my phone and showed her.

"Holy shit" She muttered as she swayed in the dress. it fit her figure perfectly. "You HAVE to wear dresses more often!" I suggested, she just winked and took it off. 

"Lets paaaay" she said and halued me too the register. "Sooooooooooo WHAT ARE THE BOYS DOING" I asked as we hopped into her car with two new dresses. "NOTHING, FORGET IT"

Lol, she was gonna be easy to crack. As we were waiting for traffic, in a traffic jam might I add. I decided to crack her.

I let out a high pitched squeal. Lea slammed on the brakes and covered her ears. "what the fuck!?" I kept screaming until I was out of breath. "Tell me what the boys are doing or i won't stop" I gathered up my breath to scream again.

"AHH-" Lea put her hand over my mouth. "They're brthday shopping for you!" I smirked and gave her a hug. "Thanks! You could of just told me. I thought Luke was cheating or some shit." Lea chuckled. "I think i'm def you bitch" I giggled and nudged her, we carried on driving.

"Home we are!" We pulled up to my driveway and grabbed our dresses. Lea, you can't wear a dress without a little makeup, it's not right therefore I am your makeup guru for tomorrow." She looked down and shook her head in defeat. Beau told me she hated makeup.

"Beau's going to be drooling" I laughed as I hauled her upstairs to 'experiment'

How fun this would be.