Chaptah 18 >:|

"Okay, hold onto me and stand on it with your left foot at the front and right foot at the back, now take your left foot off to push you with." Luke explained it to me and I follwed each step perfectly. I pushed off with my left foot and started moving, It was hard keeping my balance so Luke held me the whole time. "You're doing it babe!" He yelled, he slowly let me go, we were on the road, just out side his house. "Ok, now i'm gonna push you to the other side of the road and you can jump off and run back" I looked at him.

"I don't know Luke, I might fall off" He smiled "You won't" He said and gave me a little nudge, I started rolling fast across the road, I heard a screech and then everything went black. 

~~~~~~~LUKE'S P.O.V~~~~~~~'

As soon as I nudged her, I heard a screech, I blinked and then saw my girlfriend, lifeless on the road, blood coming from her head and a man jumping out of the car. Everything went mute for a while, I ran over to her and held her in my arms, "CALL THE AMBULANCE" I screamed at the man who had just hit her - this was all my fault. The ambulance came and lifted her up onto the gurny,

"Alyssa, please come back to me, don't die, this was all my fault" I repeated it over and over again to her, they let me come in the Ambulance. I answered all their medical questions and as soon as we got to the hosptal, she was rushed to the emergency room. I called Beau and Jai and told them what happened in between sniffles.

Not long after Jai and Beau came storming in and wrapped me in a hug, I sulked in their chest and I even saw Beau shed a few tears.

After 2 hours of waiting in the waiting room, a nurse came out "Mr Brooks?" All 3 of our heads popped up and looked at her. "Alyssa Is struggling to stay alive, it will be a miracle if she survives, you can go see her now If you would like" My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't cope if she died. We walked through the doors and there she was, Alyssa Johnson, my beautiful girlfriend. all battered and bruised, pale as ever, what have I done?

"Did you do this to her Luke?" Jai seemed angry, I crashed in the chair next to Alyssa and broke down in tears."Yes, this is all my fault, I'm so so so so sorry Alyssa" I whispered in her ear, every tear dropped on the bed.

"This was all your fault!?" Jai started raising his voice, I deserved everything he was going to say. "Think how Maddi is going to feel! Im calling her right now and YOU can explain why she's in here almost DEAD" Jai broke down in tears aswell. Beau wrapped him in a hug and they sat down on the floor in the corner of the room, crying as much as I was.

~~~~~~~~JAI'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we arrived I knew Luke had something to do with this, I don't know how I was gonna tell Maddi, Alyssa and me grew really close lately, we were BEST FRIENDS. And now, she was in a hospital, almost dead because of my brother. Beau hugged me and I sank down  to the floor, seeing her this way killed me, I pulled out my phone and with shaking hands called Maddi.

Maddi: "Hey babe! Where are you, Im getting lonely!"

Jai: "Uhm babe, Alyssa is in hospital almost dying, you need to get here now." I couldn't hold back the tears.

Maddi: "WHAT!? WHO DID THIS? ILL BE RIGHT THERE" 

She hung up and I stood up in anger. "You deserve everything that you're gonna get from Maddi Luke" I gritted my teeth and stormed out to meet Maddi. She got there in a record time and sprinted towards me in tears. "Who did it Jai?" Her voice was just a whisper. "I'll tell you that when you calm down, go see her" I pointed to her room and she ran there.

~~~~~~~~~~MADDI'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~''

I got a call from Jai saying Alyssa was in hospital, I was heartbroken when he said 'almost dead' and I drove to the hospital ASAP. I asked Jai who did it, but he didn't reply. I knew straight away who it was. Luke. I was gonna kill him.

I sprinted to the room and saw my twin, lying there - no colour in her face. I sat on the end of her bed and saw Luke, with his head in his hands. I couldn't kill him, he wouldn't do this on purpose. I felt horrible just seeing him suffer.

"Luke, it's gonna be fine. Alyssa's a foghter and we both know that" Another tear slid down my cheek. "No, its NOT GONNA BE FINE" Luke stood up. "This is all my fault, I'm an idiot" He walked to the corner of the room where Beau was and sat next to him.

I replaced Luke's spot and sat in the chair, leaning on Alyssa. "Twinnie, I know you prbably can't hear me - but I love you and you can make it because you are a fighter" I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead, I turned to Luke.

"Luke, I know you blame yourself, but it was an honest accident, so get the hell over it. Because alyssa needs you to be here for her right now, you are the most important person in her life, use that privelige, okay?" He looked up at me with glassy eyes. "You're right, I need to be there for her" His voice cracked a little.

~~~~~~~~~~BEAU'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~''

Okay yeah, I have always had a thing for Alyssa. But she was Luke's now and I support them. When I found out Luke put her in the hospital, I was lost for words - and when I saw her there I knew she was gonna make it, she WAS  a fighter and she wasn't leaving us without a fight. 

It's just a matter of time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Didn't get time to proof read this so yeah xD How is it?