Chaptah 17 :I

"Lets leave, I'm getting cooooooooold" I whined at Luke and he finally gave in, we swam back to where the others were tanning. "WE'RE LEAVING FAGS" Luke called out all the others nodded. "We're all staying" Beau yelled, throwing Luke the keys. He nodded and I went next to Jai to grab a towel and my clothes.

"Luke, can we stop at my house? I need to change" "Yeah of course! Is your mum home?" I nodded and he looked scared. "Don't worry! My mums pretty chill when it comes to boys." He smiled and we hopped into the car.

"YAAAY WE'RE HERE!" I sounded like a kid in a candy store. Luke chuckled and grabbed my hand as we walked in my house. "MOTHER WE ARE HOME!" I immediately heard footsteps. "We!?" She stopped when she saw Luke. "Mummy, this is my lovely boyfriend Luke, the one I told you about" She smiled and wrapped him in a hug. "Ello Luke! Alyssa doesn't shut up anout you, she even has dreams and meantions your na-"

"MUM! DO YOU MIND?" I saw Luke laughing as I turned a shade of red. "I'm gonna go to Luke's house, but i'm having a shower first, kapesh?" Mum nodded "Yes of course!" I smiled and pecked Luke on the cheek, before hauling him up to my room. "Ok, I will be in le shower, don't try anything funny." Luke looked at me and smirked. I shook my head and walked into my bathroom.

I slipped my bikini which I still had on - off. And I climbed into a lovely hot shower. I was enjoying my shower so much, I didn't hear the door open. I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist, I knew it was Luke. I smirked and turned around.

"Hello there" I said and kissed him passionately. I turned around again and grabbed the shampoo. "Lemme help you" Luke said and started massaging my head and washing my hair. "What a way to save water" I said sarcastically, he just laughed and kissed down my neck.

"Luke, you're ruining my peaceful shower!" I moaned in his ear and he chuckled. I turned around, kissed him one last time and got out. I grabbed a towel and dried off, before strolling back into my room - looking for an outift..

"You could always wear your birthday suit!" I heard Luke call from the bathroom. I giggled and admired how hard he was trying. I pulled out short shorts and a white singlet that had 'NEK MINNIT' on it. 

I got changed and walked back into the bathroom, Luke was there naked, still drying himself. "Hurry up! It takes you that long to dry?" I said playfully. He smirked and and I faced the mirror to blowdry my hair. 

"You look gorgeous babe" Luke said once I had put my hair into a french plait. I smiled and pecked his cheek. I'm glad your finally dressed Lukeey" I winked at him and walked out. "TO YOUR HOUSE" I shouted, striking a hero pose. Luke grinned and threw me on his back and ran downstairs.

"Lukeeeeeeeeeeey..." I started while we were at his house. "Yeeeeeeeeeeees?" He replied I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Can you teach me to Penny Board?" I asked hopefully, staring at his board next to the couch. "Sure! Infact, lets learn right now" He said, I smiled and grabbed his board. This was going to be fun.

Or so I thought...........

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D <3 - Nessa xx