Chapter 24 o':

Hey guys (: It's Friday today so I'll try get some chapters up in the weekend.  Enjoy ;) -Nessa x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about we go to Parkers mall?" I suggested to Lea, we were on the highway. Her hands tightened in the steering wheel, "I was thinking we could go to the other giant plaza on the other side of Melbourne"  Why not Parker? We talked about shopping and she seemed fine with Parker until she got a text from Beau...

"Why not Parker Leeeeeea?" My curious side was coming out. "Oh um, I have people that don't like me there.." Mhhm sure. I think I might let this one slide. FOR NOW.

"So Lea...How good is Beau in bed?" I smirked. Lea looked at me for a second, then back at the road. "BAHAHAHAHA WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW?!" She pissed herself laughing, good, she passed the first test.

"Just tell! This is what us girls have conversations about!" She giggled a bit more and then we pulled up to the Plaza. 

Lea looked at me for a second. "He's amazing" She smirked and then winked. I chuckled and stepped out of the car. I walked around to her side and hauled her out of the car,

"We are goingto be amazing friends then" I winked and linked my arm with hers, she chuckled and we both skipped like little children into the mall, I was going to get to the bottom of why she wouldn't take us to Parkers. what was Beau and the boys up to....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry this is short! I have 15 minutes before school! Ciao babez <3-Nessa x