Chapter 22 (:

My eyes fluttered open and I remembered where I was, my room, but no Luke. I sat up and looked at my clock, 9am, great. I looked over at my calendar, a Saturday aswell. Even better. I sat up in my bed, going over the events of last night and I couldn't help but smile.

My feet sagged over the side of my bed and I walked to my wardrobe slowly. "What to wear, what to wear..." I muttered to myself as I hauled dresses off their hooks. "Perfect" I grinned at a grey dress that would come up to about my knees (In the picture on the right), I had never worn it before, no reason to I guess. But I wanted to be fancy today. My phone buzzed so I took off my clothes from last night and I hunted to find my phone in a bra and undies, victory! 

From: Lukeeeeeeeeeey -  Morning babe! Thought I might leave early because of your mum, and since I know you're not a 'know what day it is' type of person, I thought I might remind you that you're 18 tomorroooow! xx <3

Shit. My birthday was tomorrow. I hate birthdays. Every ones so cheery and happy, why? I'm getting one year closer to dying. That's not something to celebrate - i'm to fabulous to die. 

I grabed the grey dress and threw it on, I tied my hair completely back into a high pony tail and wrap a ribbon around the band, I put on a cute bow headband and smiled and myself.

I opened the door and walked downstairs to get my all time favorite food, Nutella. I realized my phone was still in my hands so I decided to reply to Luke.

To: Lukeeeeeeeeeey - Ugh don't remind me again! I'll be older than yoooou :c #Granny, anyway morning! I'm dressing fancy today, might go to Melbourne central or something, you coming? xxxxxx (;

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around, mum. "Lyssa, i'm sorry for yelling yesterday, I was worried sick! Please don't ever do that again, you're not grounded." I gave her a big hug. "Mum, i'm sorry for leaving, thank you" We talked for a bit as i licked the remaining Nutella off my fingers.

"Mum, can I got to Melbou-" I was cut off by my phone vibrating.

From: Lukeeeeeeeeeey: Sorry babe, organising something and shopping, wish I could though, go shopping and buy some beautiful dresses (; xx

I grinned and finished my sentence. "Mum, can I please go to Melbourne Central later on?" She just nodded and grabbed her morning newspaper, old ladies these days (;

I remembered that girl Lea from yesterday, she seemed nice I think I might get her number before I go out, yeah. Sounds like a plan. Today should be amazing.

Sorry this chapter is shit! Will get better at the party (; Woops, said to much. Please vote, comment, fan! -Nessa xx