Chaptah 3 o:

"Hey, we got pushed back in the line by these plastic bitches" Christi complained walking over to me. "Did you choke up at Luke?" Maddi teased I slapped her arm causing her to slap me back, creating a playful, funny slap fight.

"Anytime now hoes!" Christi yelled over our laughing. We walked to the nearest mall, while still fangirling over the Janoskians. "EHM, OVER HERE FELLAS" I dragged Maddi and Christi into Supre - my favourite shop. I bought a gorgeous blue crop top and some lavender skinny jeans. Maddi bought a mario backpack, Christi bought a Luigi one, and I bought a Domo backpack. I opened it up and put my poster and clothes in there.

"I WON BITCHES" Maddi yelled once we were at my doorstep, we ended up having a sprint race home. Worst.Idea.Ever.

We eventually managed to conquer the staircase of friggen death and collapse on my bedroom floor. "Im going to put up my poster babes" I said in between breathing. I got up and hauled my poster out, as I put it up on my wall I noticed something Luke had written.

"HOLY SHIT BALLS" I screamed and I jumped up and down with excitement. "What are you on about twin sister?!" Maddi came over and looked at the poster. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed. Luke Brooks has written his number on the poster. I immediately took it down and stared at it. "What wrong guys!?" Christi walked over worried. "ALYSSA'S SEXINESS SCORED LUKE'S NUMBER!" Maddi yelled out, she was just as excited as me.

Half an hour later we were still screaming and jumping around, I put the number in my phone and decided to ring him later on - considering the meet and greet hadn't finished, we just left early. This can't be real, my favorite person in the world gave me his number. Maybe he does like me - maybe we'll get married and a purple sunset with flowers and boquets and ca- wait. What am I doing!? He probably just wanted to be friends.

Haaaay ;) What do yah think so faaaaar?<3  First time so DONT JUDGE! :) xx