Chaptah 9 :')

Beau casually walked to the door of the neigbours house, we could only just hear him. All I heard from Beau was : "Hey, do you have any sex toys? I need some for tonight" Luke couldn't hold his laugh and I had to put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. Maddi was on the ground behind the bush, struggling to breathe from laughing. It honestly looked like she was having a seisure, because you couldn't hear her laugh.

Luke grabbed his phone out and texted me all of a sudden.

From: Lukeeeeeeeeeey - Hola, lets go inside and prank them when they come in? <3 x

I looked up and nodded to him, when Jai and Maddi looked away - we decked it. We ran into his kitchen and grabbed 6 eggs each. "You know, this is the best fun I have had in my life Luke"  I whispered seriously to him. "Well, not now" he muttered back. I looked up at him confused and he started leaning in. Holy shit - I was about to kiss Luke fucking Brooks. I leaned in and closed my eyes, our lips brushed for a second until he leaned in completely. Our lips smashed together, It was amazing. I never got what people meant by sparks, but now It was like I invented them. His lip ring was cold, but made it more passionate.

we must of been kissing for a while because we heard huge gasps coming from the kitchen door. I pulled away and turned my head to find Maddi, Beau and Jai standing there with an ear to ear grin. "Uh hey guys" I said awkardly, they laughed their hardest. I went deep red and looked down at my feet. Luke held my head up and made me look at him, he gave me a quick peck on the lips and started pelting eggs at the others. I started laughing evily and joined in with him.

"AWW HELL NO" maddi screamed as she grabbed an egg and hrew it at my head. "IT'S ON SISTAH" I yelled, I tackled her to the ground and tickled her like mad, while she smashed eggs on my head.

Eventually we all calmed down and I pitched in to clean up with Luke. "Uhh hey" I said, strollin into the kitchen. "Hey, listen about the kiss - I want you to know that It won't happen again, you see - I have a girlfriend" I froze in shock.

A girlfriend? he has a fucking girlfriend?

My fists tightened in anger. I felt tears trickle down my face, I ran out the door with no words to explain how I feel. "ALYSSA COME BACK HERE BABE!" Maddi called out for me but I ignored her, I needed to be alone.

I ran to the nearest park and hid in a tunnel. I cried out all the tears and started to feel better. Why didn't Luke tell me he had a girlfriend before I fell for him? And to make matters worse, he kissed me. I decided to start heading back to their place to find Maddi.

I looked at my watch, wow 6pm already - It was getting dark. As I walked, It turned darker and darker. God why couldn't it be daylight savings or whatever?

"hey girl, you looking fine - my place or yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Won't be another chapter till tomorrow :) at least 2 votes? PWEEEEESE? -Nessa xx