Chaptah 14 (;

We all jumped out of Beau's car and headed to the entrance. "Luke, this is -"

'BEAUtiful!" Beau cut me off and I giggled. "Yeah,what he said" I looked at Luke and he smiled. I grabbed his hand and sprinted into the Carnival, that had already lit up. "COTTON CANDY!" I heard Jai yell, I chuckled and waited in line with Luke for the Ghost Train.

"You nervous?" He asked me I scoffed and looked at him. "You think I am?" I said while trying not to get lost in his eyes. "Pssh, no I was just wondering" He looked down and blushed. "You blush easily babe" I nudged him and he wrapped an arm around my waist. Soon enough it was our turn and we climbed into the carriage.

We got clipped in pretty tight and started slowly moving. "5 bucks you'll scream" I whispered into Luke's ear and nodded and shook my hand. It wasn't very scary, only when we turned the corner and something jumped out and grabbed us.

We suddenly stopped and heard a creepy, pedo laugh. "Oh god here we go" I muttered, we randomly started going backwards - fast. "AHHH" Was that a scream from Luke? Holy shit, he owes me 5 >:) The ride finally stopped and we hopped off.

"That was AWESOME" I yelled, while jumping on Lukes back. "That was horrible!" Luke had a pale face and wide eyes. "Pay up bitch" I held my hand out infront of  him. Luke handed me a 5 dollar note, "Whats up next guuuuurl?" How does he manage to stay hot while he's acting gay? I'll never know.

"The ferris wheel" I said excitedly, he agreed and lifted me onto his shoulders. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I yelled, yes we got a lot of weird stares, who gives a fuck. YOLO.

The ferris wheel was really big, and I was pumped. "Ok, it's pretty late, I can't wait to see all of the lights" Luke said and I nodded and smiled. We finally managed to get a cart,.

"Hey guys, please sit on one side of the cart each, no sitting next to each other because It will rock the carriage" The man said, I was bummed. Luke  just winked at me and sat down. I sat across from him and smiled. We started moving, and was soon at the top. "You know Luke, you're my first serious boyfriend, and I couldn't be more happy." He looked at me and blushed. 

"Alyssa, you're my first serious girlfriend, and I wouldn't change a thing" I winked at him and he moved onto my side. "We're gonna rock the carriage! move back babe" Luke chuckled and started kissing me.

His lips crashing on mine felt perfect. His tounge traced my bottom lip and I smiled into the kiss. I happily let him in and our tounges battled. He obviously won and his hands slid down my back, I started laughing as I heard the manager aat the bottom on the loudspeaker.

"There are two immature teenagers rocking their carriage, so we are going to have to stop the ride and kick them out, sorry for the inconvenience."

We both stopped our make out sesh and laughed the whole way down. "OH YOU'RE NO FUN!" I yelled as I ran out of the carriage with security chasing me, Luke caught up and we were rinning from security for another 10 minutes.

We finally got caught, and thrown out at the entrance, we saw Beau, Jai, and Maddi sitting on the car  waiting for us. "You left early guys?" I questioned Maddi. "No, Beau was a dick and got us all kicked out" Maddi said bummed. "Oh, me and Luke rocked the carriage and got thrown out after 'causing a ruckus'"  We all laughed and climbed into the car.

"Yay, I love sleepovers so much!" Maddi broke the short silence. We all nodded in excitement.

"The bedroom awaits!" Jai yelled and picked Maddi up bridal style. "Oh god, USE PROTECTION" Beau yelled before they got inside. Luke picked me up bridal style and carried me into the loung and placed me on the couch.

"So whats new ma lady?" Luke asked in a posh accent. "Oh the fact that Maddi and Jai could be doing something saucy and we're sitting here talking" I said just as equally posh. we both smirked and then started sneaking upstairs.

We walked up to the twins door and listened. I heard giggling and I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing. I slowly opened the door and mouthed '1 2 3' to Luke. He then bashed the door open and found Maddi in her bra and undies and Jai topless and in boxers.

"BAHAHAHAHAH GET SOME SISTAH!" I yelled Luke was already on the ground in hysterics. "ALYSSA YOU FUCKING BITCH I WILL KILL YOU" Maddi screamed at me while hopping off Jai, she threw his top on and came towards me. 

"OH SHIT, LUKE AVENGE ME IF I DIE" I screamed and then ran downstairs, Maddi chased me around the kitchen non stop.

~~~~~LUKE'S P.O.V~~~~~~~

"So, you were gonna get it on aye bro?" I said he just glared at me - "Maybe, whats it to you?" I smirked, "You were gonna use protection right?" Ok, I was a little curious. "Of course!  I aint gonna get a girl preggo!" I nodded, my respect for Jai just grew to a 0.3 

We went downstairs to hear screaming and growling and what not. we turned into the kitchen to find Maddi and Alyssa on top of each other in nothing but underwear and bra. Oh.Ma.Gawd.

"Well well, what happened here?" I asked, a little entertained. "This bitch ripped my dress, so I tugged jai's shirt off her." Alyssa said, still wrestling with Maddi on the floor.

Jai went down and pulled them apart, of course he just wanted to touch Maddi. I walked Alyssa up to my room so she could put on a top of mine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey fellas! Sorry this is kind of a shit chapter, its early in le morning and im tired x_x - nessa xx