Chapter 21 >:}

"Lyssa, Lyssa, wake up babe" My eyes fluttered open to find Maddi and Luke standing over me. "How long was I asleep?" I groaned as I sat up. "About an hour" Jai said, when did he get here? I looked behind Luke to find Beau, Skip, James, Jai and another girl sitting next to Beau, she was beautiful. "Who this?" I asked politely, pointing to her. 

"Thats Beau's new girlfriend, he got her when you were out" Jai said, walking over to Maddi and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hey! I'm Lea! I'm 18 and Beau told me heaps about you, I think we should be great friends" She gave me a warm hug and I returned it. 

Lea had brown hair that stopped at her shoulder blades, her eyes were really green, just like Beau's. She wore a baggy over sized jumper and track pants, I could tell I was going to like her a lot. "Shit! Mum!" Maddi's eyes widened, Luke grabbed my hand and I stood up. "Nice to meet you Lea, hope we can hang sometime, see yah guys, be over later on - hopefully." They nodded and gave me a hug. Maddi, Luke, and I strolled out the door. "Mummas gonna freak" Maddi stated, I nodded and gulped.

"Muuuuum holla at me?" I whispered quietly through the house, knowing what was coming. I heard fast footsteps. "ALYSSA JOHNSON, WHERE WERE YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING CAMPING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WITHOUT TELLING ME!? I WAS WORRIED SICK! YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY" I looked down and nodded, she stormed back to wherever she was.

"Come on" I dragged Luke to my room, Maddi must of gone back to the Brooks, because I heard the front door open and close again. "You're grounded, I shouldn't be up here babe" I laughed at his cluelessness. "Mum, has NEVER came into my room unless I have called her for something." His eyes widened.

"Hang on, so your mum has NEVER came into your room before?" I shook my head. "Nope, because I have never needed her up here, and she's always working anyway" He smirked. "In that case" He whispered, he smashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back just as strong.

He layed me down on the bed and hovered me. I moaned into the kiss, and heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Hide!" I whispered, Luke crawled under my bed and I chuckled a little. 

A few seconds later, Maddi and Jai came into my room, making out hard. I pulled Luke from under the bed and watched them as they hadn't noticed they had the wrong room. "Ehm" I said, they  both stopped and looked at us. 

We all paused awkwardly and then all of a sudden burst out laughing, "BAAHAAHAHA WRONG ROOM YOU DICKS! YOU KIND OF INTERRUPTED SOMETHING!" I said laughing, they started making out again and made their way to Maddi's room.

"Well, THAT escalated quickly" I said, Luke nodded and winked. "So did this" He ripped off his shirt and started kissing me again, I giggled and kissed back. He layed me down again and ripped off my top, showing my rainbow bra. He chuckled and kissed down my stomach. We could hear A LOT of noise coming from Maddi's room, go hard.

And at that point, I let my body do the talking, and we had an amazing night. "That - was - amazing" I said in between breaths. Luke nodded and then laughed hard as we could hear Jai and Maddi still going at it, probably for a round 2.

"God, they don't stop do they?" Luke asked I laughed and layed on his chest. "Movie marathon?" He asked. I nodded and slid off my bed, onto the floor. "What mooooooooovie?" I said stretching the 'o'. "Anything but a chickflick" I chuckled and pulled out 'Saw lll' His eyes lit up. "You are one amazing girlfriend" He said, I winked and put the movie in. 

I sat on his lap as he sat up on my bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. At that moment, I thought about Lea, how good of friends we could be. I smiled and watched saw with my amazing boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did yah like that? (; -Ness xx