Chaptah 1 :3

Ring ring ring ring ring

"Ugh what do you want?" I asked groggily through the phone. "ALYSSA GET YOU AND YOUR TWINS ASS UP, WE ARE GOING TO THE JANOSKIANS MEET AND GREET IN 15 MINUTES!" I sprung up like a ninja, yeah trust me - Im a ninja. "OH MY GOD! ILL BE AT YOURS IN FIVE" I screamed and hung up, It was mine and Maddi's best friend Christi, Thank god she woke me up. I jumped on Maddi and told her that we had slept in she automatically bounced up and ran to the bathroom. What a way to start a morning.

Me and my twin Madison have been Janoskianators through thick and thin, we love them so much - and we just had to sleep in the day of the meet and greet didn't we? -_- I threw on a lovely pink dress with black polka dots and I did my messy version of a fishtail plait with my hair. Maddi came out looking beautiful as always. She had her hair down and her pink tips standing out against her black top and dark blue mini shorts.

We grabbed some money and sprinted downstairs to Christi's house. Luckily, being the smart person that Christi is, she started driving towards us so we didn't have to run far. We arrived at the meet and greet fashionably late. 

There they were, standing on the stage - flawless. Beau, Skip, James, Jai, and Luke. Ok, I have to admit, I have always liked Luke a bit more than the others - simply because he acts just as fucked up as me. Thats why I have always admired Luke - Luke Brooks. 'ALYSSA" Maddi yelled at me as loud as she could and waving a hand infront of my face. 

"Sorry, zoned out" I mumbled, "No shit sherlock?" Christi said causing Maddi to chuckle and manage to recieve a glare from me. We were in the middle of hundreds of girls, there is no way they could possibly notice us. Then I heard Jai's voice yell into the microphone. "Hey girls! How is everyone today?" They all screamed at the question - I couldn't take it, I had to get away from the crowd. One because i'm claustrophobic - Two because I hate screaming girls, it makes me uncomfortable. 

I pushed past the people and went and sat down by a tree, I saw a figure walking towards me - It looked like, no It couldn't be - It was... 

*****************************************************************************

Dun dun dun! :p Lmfao, you probably all know who it's gonna be! <3 - Nessa xx