Chapter 23 c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LUKE'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BEAAAAAAU!" I sprinted after my brother as he ran away with my wallet, I told him that I was going shopping for Alyssa and I wouldn't let him come, he didn't like that. "Let me come then you dick!" He said as he dangled the wallet out of my reach. 

"FINE!" He dropped the wallet on my face and I growled at him. "Lets go then" I muttered, Beau grabbed his keys and waited in the car. "You getting Lyssa's present?" Jai asked me, when the hell did he get here? I nodded. "Can I come? I'm gonna get a diamond for Maddi" The way he put it sounded like he wanted to propose, he looked at my reaction and then realized what it sounded like.

"Nonononono not like that! I just want to buy her a diamond ring to let her know how important she is to me!" I smiled at how sweet he was to Maddi, SHIT, What am I gonna get Alyssa now? I WAS going to get her something to do with diamonds but Jai already has that spot filled. "Okay lets go" I said as me and Jai ran out to the car that Beau was patiently sitting in. 

I'll just have to look around at the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~ALYSSA'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

"What are yah doing sistaaaah?" Maddi walked into my room with 5 bits of Nutella toast. I shook my head and laughed. "I'm sending a text to that girl Lea, I got her number off Beau" She nodded and grabbed my laptop that we shared most of the time. "It's our birthday tomorrow! Eeeep!" I rolled my eyes. "Why do you always look foward to aging?" She shrugged her shoulders and finished her mouthful of food. "Because we get things! And Jai said that him and Luke are doing something special for us!" Ahh Luke, my heart still skips a beat when I hear his name.

"Aww how sweet!" I finished off my text to Lea.

To: Leeea! - Hey Lea! It's Alyssa, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today, you know, shopping? I need new threads and I might get my hair dyed again! You for it? - Lyssa.

I hope she replies soon, I want to get out of the house. "Alyssa, it's like 11am and you're not out of the house, are you sick?" Maddi looked strangely worried. I chuckled and nudged her. "No, just waiting for a reply from Lea, I asked her to Melbourne Central" Maddi nodded and walked out with the laptop.

Bleep Bleep.

From: Leeea! - Oh hey! Sounds great! I'll pick you up, Beau textedme your address, be there soon (: x

Great, I have plans! I walked down stairs and tightened my ribbons in my hair. "Twinny, I dare you to ask Lea how good Beau is in bed!" I burst out laughing, we always dare each other to do those sort of things, and we NEVER turn down a dare. "You're on, operation weird girl test phase one activated." Maddi smirked and nodded slowly. I heard a beep outside, Lea. "See yah babe! Be back later" She waved and I jumped in Lea's car, an Audi - flash.

~~~~~~~~~~LEA'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

I was hoping Alyssa would ask me to go out with her, I wanted to get to know her more AND Beau told me they were going shopping for the twins birthday, I was told Alyssa was the sneaky one and that I had to keep her away from a specific mall, so that's what I intend to do. Lets do this.

Keep calm and love Luke Brooks (Janoskians fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें