𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i guess the gif i had here was a spoiler ... (never watched the anime so didn't know)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the gym and I told Oikawa that he should just wait outside.

"Y/n you're here! Thank god, let's start practice with our ace!" A girl exclaimed. I was honored to be so appreciated. We started doing stretches and running after I changed. Then it was time for practicing, we started with spikes, then receiving. Then we played 3 on 3. And practice was over, I walked outside to notice Oikawa talking to Iwazumi.

"Hey boys," I interrupted them, coming out with Akiko.

"Y/n, it's great to meet you!" Iwazumi mentioned.

"Oh, um yeah," I nodded.

"Iwa-chan why are you acting so star strucked. This girl is kind of a loser," He mentioned. "You should act that way with me, I mean look at me," Iwazumi hit Oikawa on the head.

"You dumbass, she is one of the best aces for her age in Japan. How could you not know that?"

"Wait really? Why didn't you tell me?" Oikawa pouted.

"It's not a huge deal, so I really like volleyball. You do too,"

"Yeah but he's not amazing at volleyball like you," Iwazumi mentioned.

"Hey Iwa-chan, what does that mean? Wow I didn't know y/n was so cool?" Oikawa told me sarcastically.

"She is super cool, we are so lucky to have her on our team!" Akiko added.

"Aw thanks!"

"She also has a fan club already too!" Akiko told us.

"I do?" I questioned, I never really had a fan club.

"You didn't know, there are a few girls on your team who made it. There aren't a whole bunch of people but the more you win the more people will join for sure. Plus you are super pretty, smart, and athletic you're literally perfect!" Akiko exclaimed.

"Haha, no no,"

"Yeah, she isn't that great," Oikawa told her.

"She is pretty cool," Iwazumi chimed in.

"Well I have multiple fan clubs, and I am definitely one of the best setters, our team is amazing," Oikawa proudly told us. We all started laughing at Oikawa getting jealous about this whole thing. Then we started to walk back to our houses. We parted our ways and headed back home. Once I was home, I helped make some dinner and laid on my bed exhausted from the long day.

BING! I got up from my bed to look at my phone. It was a text from Oikawa. "Hey, was that a mean joke to me or are you really that cool?" "Look it up," I responded back laying back down.

BING! BING! BING! BING! Ugh, he was spamming my phone. I got back up to look at the messages. "Wow. You. Are. Really. Her. I'm. Still. Cooler. Though." "Okay, bye" I responded back fully shutting of my phone. I soon fell asleep, tired from the somewhat long day.

RING RING RING! I woke up to my phone ringing and answered it.

"Hello," I answered quietly.

"Hey y/n! Let's hang out today okay!"

"No,"

"Come on you know you want to and you will, got it,"

"Whatever," I hung up and went back to bed. He was starting to be pretty annoying now, sure we got along but yeesh. We aren't besties now, or are we? When I truly thought about it, getting close with Oikawa didn't seem like a bad idea but I didn't really know.

"Y/n wake up! GET UP!" My grandmother screamed at me, hitting me with her broom.

"I'm up, i'm up," I responded moving the broom from my body.

"Turn your phone off, it's being weird and I don't know how to fix it," She demanded and went back downstairs. God, I would never get used to living with her.

It was Oikawa asking me where I was. Oh shit, I totally forgot about hanging with him today. I quickly ran to get changed and texted him I was on my way. I hoped on my bike and rode as fast as I could to the school.

"I'm..... Here...." I panted.

"Wow, thought you would be more in shape. How about we practice some volleyball together?"

"Really, that's what you wanted to do?"

"Yes, now come on then," We went to the gym and started to practice together. He was able to pick up on my skills quickly and focus his setting to my abilities. After practicing for a few hours we took a break and started to put everything away.

"You are actually pretty good," Oikawa told me taking down the net.

"Thanks, you are a really talented setter,"

"I know," He started walking towards me and grabbed my hand. He spun me around so I was facing him. "You aren't half bad looking though,"

"Oh," My face started to heat up, he was so close. I didn't know what I should do. He pulled me into a kiss and stayed there for a minute. I stepped away confused at this sudden interest.

"Um Oikawa, I have to go home," I ran out of the gym to my bike and started to ride home. I hope he didn't mind cleaning up without my help. When I got home I took a shower thinking about what would happen if I behaved differently.

I spent the whole night thinking about if I should text Oikawa or not. While trying to decide I fell asleep.