𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week I avoided Oikawa. I didn't know what to say, we had tournaments coming up. I hadn't told Akiko of the kiss, I was too ashamed at how I pulled away. I did the whole project we had to do avoiding meeting up. It was Friday now and the boys volleyball were starting there tournaments today and we started ours tomorrow.

"Akiko, are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Of course, this is so big and we are going to do great since we have you!"

"Aw thanks,"

"Do you think we can watch the boys game tonight, my dad is lending me the car and I want to see Iwazumi play. Wait, I mean the team,"

"Oh sure, hey it seems like you and Iwazumi have gotten closer lately,"

"You think so?! I think so, I mean I don't really know," Akiko told me.

"I think so, and I will go with you," School was finally over and we took Akiko's car over to the gym to watch the team play. I personally wanted to get extra practice tonight but I guess this was okay.

"Wow a lot of people come to there games!" I mentioned to Akiko.

"Oh yeah, everyone knows they are great and win most games!" Akiko reminded me.

While at the game I spotted Oikawa talking to his fan girls, I looked away and felt a little jealous. I didn't know why though, before I never really cared about his fan club and all the girls but they were getting so much attention from him. I just followed Akiko to the stands and we watched the match. They won easily and were amazing. I was cheering and everything, but I was just cheering for the whole team not anyone in particular. A lot of the girls were just cheering for Oikawa and I tried to ignore that. They only had one match today.

"Akiko, Oikawa kissed me the other day," I admitted to her.

"Wait WHAT?" Akiko yelled. Everyone turned around and I covered her mouth. I told her the whole story and about how i've been feeling.

"Oh my gosh, y/n you have to talk to him. Go!" Akiko dragged me from the stands heading down to were the boys were.

"Lady's, ladys. Thank you so much for this card, I will hang this up. Oh wow these cupcakes look delicious, I can't believe you took the time out of your day to make these for me," Oikawa told the girls. He was using some of his special charm on them and they were falling for it.

I watched Akiko run up to Iwazumi and congratulate him. Oikawa had spotted me and walked over to me.

"Are you now apart of my fan club?" He whispered in my ear.

"Never," I told him.

"Thats a shame, if you were you would get extra perks. I guess you are as dumb as I thought," He walked away leaving me there stunned. I didn't know why he was acting like a jerk. I mean he was but this was a different level.

I waited for Akiko to stop admiring Iwazumi and we left the gym going back home. I texted my dad that I was staying the night with Akiko. She talked so much about Iwazumi and told me all about him and how much they had been hanging out.

It was the next day, our first day of the big tournament. We all met up together at the school.

"Okay ladies, we have been training for this! We must do our best, I believe in us! Now let's get out there, we have a new amazing ace on our team and I feel this year we will truly make it to the end!" Our coach exclaimed. We all hugged and went on the bus. I kept thinking about Oikawa, about yesterday, our times together, and the kiss. That's all I really could think about but now I had to get my head in the game. I couldn't lose this.

The first game was a easy win, they weren't that strong and didn't seem to really care. The next team was a somewhat easy win, we won the two sets but they came close to winning the second set. They had actually tried and with a little more practice they would have made it.

Since we finished our matches early today we went to the boys game and wanted to watch them finish up there's.