𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tõru?" I asked softly.

"Yes," He asked with the same soft voice.

"I don't know what to say,"

"You like Ushijima?"

"Well it's complicated, I just need to think about it," A part of me did like Ushi a little but he was different from Oikawa obviously. I just needed some time to make sure I make the right decision.

"I guess that makes sense, you're the first girl to turn me down! That makes me want you even more," He turned back around and finished wrapping my ankle. Then he pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"Tõru! What was that? Don't do that again,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you want princess," Tõru then grabbed my hand and flung me over his shoulders again and started walking to the gym.

"Let me down! I can walk! Oikawa!" Oikawa then stopped.

"You know not to call me that, because if you do you will be punished," He then continued walking and I couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that. We made it back to the gym and he put me down.

"That was one ride," I added walking back over to my team. "We did great guys! I'm so proud of you all," I told them going in for a group hug.

"Y/n said it all, now let's go get some dinner. Since the boys team watched the game I invited them to eat with us," Our coach shared and we all went to grab our things. I walked over to my bag and texted Akiko the news of winning the game. I then walked back over to my teammate Tadame.

"Hey Tadame, your serves get better and better each time!" I congratulated her.

"Ha, thanks. You also killed it out there as always, you truly are one volleyball player,"

"You're being too kind, now let's get some food,"

"Hey do you mind if I ask you something?" Tadame questioned me.

"Go ahead,"

"Well, I have chatted with Oikawa a little bit and I want to confess my love. But you guys seem awfully close, are you guys together?"

"What!" For some reason I felt a little jealously bubble up on me. I mean I just told him that I wasn't ready right now. I couldn't say I didn't like Ushi a little too.

"Yeah, so you guys are dating?" She asked her voice quieter now.

"No, that's just a rumor." I tried to brush it off and changed the subject.

"I brought my car," Oikawa mentioned and all of the girls except me, ran up to ride with him.

"I also brought mine," Iwazumi added, the coach had hers, our manager, and there coach.