𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Any other way?" I questioned thinking about what he meant. Like a extra project or extra credit work.

"Y/n! Are you in here?" I heard Akiko yelling, then she arrived in the classroom and my teacher stepped away. "There you are, it's lunch time,"

"Oh yeah sorry," I ran up to her and we started walking outside. Once we were out there Iwazumi ran up to Akiko and gave her a hug while they continued walking to the bench. I followed after them taking my seat there.

"Congrats!" Iwazumi told me, handing me some of his food.

"Huh?" I inquired, nothing too interesting had happened besides me having to do detention.

"Well you know about-" Iwazumi started to tell me before Oikawa came running over to us.

"There you are y/n! I thought something happened," He sounded out of breath.

"Here I am, all alive. I just got held up in the classroom and now I have detention after class. So now i'm missing practice, my coach is gonna kill me and so is my father. Then my grandmother will use this time to also murder me more," I tell myself looking down at the food Iwazumi passed me.

"You will be okay cutie," Oikawa told me, giving me a side hug.

"Don't be silly, anyways I'm gonna eat now," I dug into my food hoping no one would over look Oikawa call me a cutie. I was too hungry at this moment to try.

Everyone else talked while eating but I just ate. I was too worried to talk, I knew something bad would happen once I got home if my dad found out. I just had to figure out what the teacher thought of extra credit.

It was finally time to head back to class and the day felt long. Then it was time for detention which I was dreading. This week showing up to practice was so important and here I am missing it.

"You two sit apart," Our teacher told us. "Now you can work on your homework but no talking what do ever. It's disappointing that you each are missing your practice today when it is a important week. But if you do extra credit for my class I will let you go early,"

Once I heard that I started on some extra credit work he had, I needed to get to practice and fast.

"Ugh extra credit, can I just clean this classroom?" Oikawa asked with his classic smile he gave the fan girls.

"Since your competition is important I will let you do that but next time don't expect it!" I ignored there little conversation and speed through my work.

I was doing really well, so far twenty minutes of class had passed and I was almost done with the paper all I had to do was finish up a couple of sentences. Then I noticed a hand on my desk and I looked up seeing it was Oikawa's.

I pushed it away and continued to write I couldn't be distracted. But I soon felt that hand pick up my pencil and drop it on the ground. I looked back at the teacher who was lounging on his chair reading and I quietly got out of my seat and picked up the pencil. While I was bending down I heard a slap and felt pain from my butt. I stood right up and looked at the teacher who was looking at Oikawa. But Oikawa was just cleaning.

"I'm sorry that was me, I felt something in my shoe and stomped," I quickly slide back into my seat and stared daggers at Oikawa. I finally finished the paper. "Here you go I finished!" I handed it to him with a proud smile and eager legs to get running.

"Hm I was expecting different extra credit work from you,"

"Different? I did the extra credit you had for the class. Was I supposed to come up with something different? This isn't fair," I tell him now getting annoyed at the time I spent when it was now for no reason.

"It is fair, I won't except this come up with something else,"

"Something else? Something else? Are you joking, I spent the whole time doing this which was supposed to be okay. What do you mean something else? I'm not doing anything else,"

"Don't be upset, just figure it out," I soon saw his hand lifted into the air and touched my chin.

"Excuse me?" I asked wondering if he was going to slap me. He then pushed my chin closer to him, and I smacked his hand. I ran to my bag, picked it up and ran out of the classroom. Not today, I was not gonna let that happen. I ran to the gym and quickly got changed joining my team with their practice.

"You're late!" My coach yelled.

"I know i'm so sorry, I got held up but i'm here now," I joined back with them and we started our setting and receiving practice.

Finally the day was over and I ran home, I was so tired from practice and just wanted to get some sleep. Also having finals was crazy.

"Y/n!" My father yelled once I entered the door.

"Um yes?" I asked coming up to him.

"What were you thinking?"