𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓊𝓅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day and I had my lunch get to know you with Oikawa. I wasn't really looking forward to it. He seemed pretty self centered and I could care less about how he thought of himself. I got up and changed into a simple outfit. Just a black shirt with some ripped jeans and my vans. I put on a necklace and some rings. When I was all ready to go, Oikawa texted me where we were meeting up and I got going. I hopped on my bike and started to ride there.

He got there first and was already at a table watching a volleyball video.

"You're late, you do realize my time is valuable," Oikawa reminded me.

"Oh, is it now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Do you not realize how lucky you are that i'm even talking to you. Someone from my fan club would pay me to spend some time at lunch with them,"

"Okay, so do that, make some money,"

"Of course a normal person, you wouldn't understand. Anyway, fill out this form for the get to know me thing,"

"Why don't we talk, are you really that busy?"

"Yes," He reminded me.

"Whatever, i'm getting something to drink." I walked off going to the counter and ordering a iced coffee with two squirts of carmel. I came back and he was back to watching that volleyball video. I moved closer to watch it with him, realizing it was one of another team. "Wow, their ace is pretty strong, but very weak when it comes to making spikes from far away. I mean up close they strive, but there team members would never give it to him when he is in the back," I mentioned to Oikawa.

"Wait, you really think so?"

"Look, when they are trying to trick the other players it's never him so you can easily cut him off. The chances are very low. You can also tell who they are going to go with by there eyes. The do a weird look thing to the other person and then that guy spikes,"

"That's what it is!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"What?" I questioned, confused on why he was so excited.

"I needed to figure out what it was. How you could figure out who was gonna get it, I looked at all there body movements and sayings but nothing made sense. That makes sense though,"

"Oh yeah, I guess,"

"How were you able to get that so fast? Do you play volleyball?"

"Yeah, i'm good at it. Maybe if you talked to me you would figure that out," I scoffed.

"Fine, let's talk. Tell me more about you y/n, i'm actually interested now,"

"Oh, well now i've got nothing to say. I'm kind of a average person. I like volleyball, i've been playing it most of my life. I'm kinda smart I guess. What about you?"

"Oh me, um I love volleyball it's my life. I have multiple fan clubs and girls love me. Your the only one who hasn't really been crazy about me though. My best friend is iwa-chan but sometimes he is mean. I am a setter, um I guess that's it,"

"Well there has to be more, that's just the average stuff. I still don't really know you," I pushed his shoulder. He started to open up with me more, very easily. He told me about Tobio Kageyama and his troubles with him.

"Wow, for some odd reason you're really easy to talk to,"

"Thanks, I guess?" I asked, not knowing if that was a compliment. Oikawa punched me in the shoulder and started to talk more about his family.

"Now you know me, the real me. But you better not tell anyone or I will have my fan club beat you up,"

"I won't," I chuckled. It was funny how found of his fan club he was. "Oikawa how many girlfriends have you had?"

"What?"

"How many girlfriends have you had? Probably like ten right?"

"No, i've only had two. It's hard dating people, they either just like me for my title or my looks,"

"I get why, you aren't that smart," I laughed.

"Shut up, you have probably never had a boyfriend,"

"I have, but thanks!"

"Now you have to tell me!"

"I don't know about that, we were super close but then he cheated on me. Anyways i'm done with guys, I really liked him and that happened. But i'm over it,"

"Well, i'll change that," Oikawa quietly mentioned.

"What now?"

"Nothing,"

"I have to get going soon, I have practice,"

"Really? I'll go, I don't have practice today so why not?"

"Okay if you insist," I kept thinking about what I might have heard him say. I think he said he would change that, but he just told me he didn't really trust girls either so why would he want to change me. Plus I don't know if he was really my type he liked the popular girls who were super pretty but kind of stupid. I wasn't really like that, I was decent looking at best and I was kind of smart.

We started walking back to the school and he told me more about volleyball. It was like he was explaining it to someone who had never played. But he looked so proud to tell me about it, so I let him keep going.