𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akiko!" I yelled jogging up to her.

"I thought I was your best friend. Why wouldn't you tell me you were dating?"

"I just didn't know how to say it,"

"What an excuse, am I just another fan girl to you? Are we even really friends because sometimes I feel like I barley know you!" She yelled at me. It hurt my heart, I thought I showed how much she meant to me.

"No! Of course not you are my friend. I think of you as a best friend!"

"It doesn't feel like it, stop the act. You are just as selfish as Oikawa right? You are also too humble, just be honest I know this is some act,"

"Akiko don't say that you know this is the real me and we are best friends. Why are you so mad?"

"I'm leaving, it's just. You don't know how it feels to be compared to you, all the time. It can get annoying and sometimes I feel as if i'm just here when you need a quick talk but bedsides that you don't care. I'm sorry I just need some time, it's been a crazy couple of months since my accidents and things," She turned around and walked away. I stood there unsure of what to do. Iwazumi ran to catch up with the girl and I stood there. I wanted to run, to do anything. I couldn't I was stuck.

But I didn't fully think of it that way, she had been going through a lot and briefly would talk about family problems that were going on, maybe it was a good time for her to have some space.

"Y/n let's go," Oikawa put his arms around my waist picking me up and carrying me out. I just buried my face in his shoulder. I couldn't think right now, I was still sad. I felt like a horrible best friend. I should have seen some of the signs and put in more of a effort to comfort her more.

I just sat in the front in his car playing with my fingers. I didn't know what to say at the moment. It was a bit of awkward tension but I didn't want to say the wrong thing. Finally he spoke up.

"Thanks for coming, when I thought you didn't come I got a little sad,"

"Oh it's good Oikawa,"

"Tōru,"

"Hm?"

"Call me Tōru, that's my first name," He whined. I let out a little laugh and said of course. He then started telling stupid jokes that really brought up my mood.

"Can I stay at your place tonight, I just want to be with someone," I admitted nervously.

"Oh, I thought you would never ask! My parents are out so perfect timing!" We walked up to his room and I laid down falling asleep. I woke up later in the night to feeling cozy and snuggled with another male. I closed my eyes once again drifting back.