𝓁𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
I woke up this morning excited for today. Ushijima dropped me off at my house last night and told me he would stop by to watch my game. I was happy that I would have a friend there to watch me. This game was a big one, allowing us to join the semi finals. I was also very nervous about it. I needed to do well, this was so important to my team. I needed to be there for them.

Ushi said he wasn't coming till the second game so I should win the first one. I laughed at the little at the remark but had confidence that I would win.

My father was the same, he wouldn't be able to come till my second game and he said he would bring my younger brother too.
I ran to the shower and took a very quick one. I made sure I ate a small but filling breakfast. I then biked to school.

BING! It was a text from Ushi "Don't fail the first game or else i'm not coming" I responded with "yeah yeah, i'll win,"

"Akiko, todays the day!" I yelled running towards her to give a hug.

"You know it!" She told me hugging me back.

"Okay, we did great yesterday let's do it again!" The coach exclaimed while we all got on the bus.

"Y/n look, your fan club is rising up," Akiko reminded me.

"Wow, there's a lot more people now," I responded. I couldn't believe that I had a fan club, I always thought of myself as just another girl. It was crazy to think that people looked up to me.

When made it to the gym and we were up against the Nekoma girls. The first set was ours, then they were able to take the second set. But we won by a lot for the third set. After that game I was tired and drank all my water. I should have had a better breakfast.

We had a two hour break until our next game. I texted Ushi "hey we won the first one, so looks like your coming!" He texted back with "looks like it,". I called my dad and told him the news and he said he would be here. I told him that Ushi was also going to be attending so he could talk to him. Even though Ushi was never a big talker.

I grabbed a granola bar and watched our competition finish up there match. It was crazy to think how we won the last game and now we were in the finals for the area. If we won this we could make it very far. I was so excited for the game to come but also worried on how it would turn out.

"Y/n, guess who's coming to the next game? The finals!" Akiko asked me.

"Who?" I questioned back letting her tell me.

"Iwazumi and some of the other boys!" She exclaimed. I automatically thought of Oikawa. I hadn't thought of him since yesterday before I spent that time with Ushijima. But Oikawa wouldn't show up he was so upset at me last time. Why would he come now?

I pushed away the thought and stretched a bit, the final game was coming up and I needed to be prepared. We went over our plays and signals.
I then noticed more fans walking in and a lot of people from our school being there. Then I noticed my dad and brother and gave them a little wave. Soon came Ushijima and Tendõ. I winked at them and got ready for the finals against Date Tech. I still had 20 minutes before the match starts.

OIKAWA POV
I was coming to the girls final game. I can't believe they had made it this far, the farthest our school for the girls have ever come were to the semi finals and they lost. Now they were here at the finals and I think we all knew a big part of it was because of Y/n.
I didn't know if she really wanted me to be here.

"Iwa-chan, do you think I should really be here?" I asked him before walking into the gym.
"Yeah, we should support our school, especially since they made it to the finals and they supported us. Also this is my chance to ask out Akiko,"

"Right,"

"Are you upset that not a lot of your fan girls are here?" Iwazumi joked.

"No, no not that,"

"Really, is it because y/n's fan club is growing?"

"Wait, what it is?" I grabbed his phone from his hands.

"Hey," Iwazumi smacked the back of my head grabbing his phone back.

"You are apart of her fan club?" I asked, Iwazumi always refused to join mine.

"Yes, she is nice and doesn't take advantage of her members. She is also humble which you are not at all,"

"Little harsh," I told him. I then pulled up her profile on my phone and looked at a few people who followed her. Recently it was more boys, why was she getting more famous? Why was this bothering me?

Y/N POV
It was about time for the game. I noticed more people coming in and some boys from the volleyball team are showing up. I avoided looking at them, knowing that the only one I some what care about is not coming.

"Okay ladies let's do this!" Our coach exclaimed and we all head to our positions. During our first set Date Tech won by just a little bit. A few of my spikes were getting blocked and we decided we needed to change the line up.

Then it was time to start the second set. During the second set we are able to pull together and win it. Leaving us in the third set. Date Tech is almost on match point. Two more and they are at 24.

We are currently still at 20 and they are at 22. We need to pull this together before we get further behind. I go up for a spike when I take a wrong step. I knew I shouldn't of jumped to that side. I end up hitting another teammate from her not moving out of the way. We both fall, but somehow I was able to spike it somewhat and the point was ours. I fall back awkwardly on my ankle.

"Ah!" I whined.

"Y/n are you okay?" My coach runs over. The teammate I ran into runs over to my side and starts apologizing. I can't focus with the pain from my ankle and so many talking. All of a sudden I feel very sick and the lights get darker.