𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake back up with me in Ushi's hands. He is running me over to the nurse tent and he placed me down on the bench.

"Ushi, what's going on?" I ask feeling his face.

"Y/n you are back, lord you scared me," He sighs.

"I don't feel good, can I have my medicine?" I see Oikawa and Tendõ running over here out of breath. Tendõ hands Oikawa the medicine and he gives me two pills. I swallow them and take a chug of water.

"I'm starting to feel better," I tell them.

"Y/n! Don't do that, you need to be better," Oikawa yells at me acting like a father.

"He has a point," Ushi chimed in.

"Oh stop," I tell them starting to sit up.

"Lay down for once and let us take care of you," Ushi demanded. I layed back down and looked up at the tent. "I will call your dad," Ushi tells me grabbing my phone from my bag.

"No," I tell him. "You can't he is busy and if he knows this happened he won't let me ever leave the house and I will get in trouble," I tell Ushi with my puppy dog eyes. He puts my phone back in my bag and goes to the nurse to ask for some things.

"Y/n i'm so glad you are okay. It reminded of when you first hurt your ankle and I was so scared," Oikawa tells me.

"You were? Why? At that point you told me how you hated me," I reminded him.

"Never mind, i'm going to tell everyone else," Oikawa ran off towards Akiko and Iwazumi. His mood seemed a little off at that point.

"Y/n, i'm glad you are okay," Tendõ bended over and hugged me. He was now very calm and it scared me a little.

"Tendõ i'm okay, you go have fun i'll see you later," He thanks me and runs off again.

Ushi comes back with a ice pack and places it on my ankle, trying to help bring down the swelling.

"This reminds me of when you fell out of that tree and I had to give you that band aid," Ushi tells me. I remembered how in middle school I was always climbing and Ushi was always telling me not to. When I fell that day he played doctor and he was doing it again.

"You're always here for me Ushi, I will never understand why,"

"Y/n stop being weird, i'm used to it by now," He tells me holding the ice pack to my ankle. I just look back at the tent.

"Sorry for ruining your break," I tell him sheepishly.

"You aren't ruining it, don't be silly. I'm happy I get to spend it with my friends,"

"Aw Ushi, you are being so sweet. I sat up and looked him in the eyes. He moved his chair a little closer to my face and I kissed his cheek. "Thanks!"

I laid back down and we enjoy a comfortable silence. After 10 minutes the swelling wasn't too bad and we decide it's best to head back to the hotel.

Ushi gave me a piggy back ride back to the hotel and then I gave  him my room key and texted everyone else my room number. Ushi and I talk while riding the elevator up to my room and we laid back on the beds both tired.

"I'm hungry, I have some money from the competition and just some saved up. We can use it to buy some room service,"

"Sounds good to me," I reach for the phone and order a good amount of food for the six of us to share. Soon Tendõ comes looking very hungry and the food comes after him. Iwazumi and Akiko walk up together. I decided on asking Akiko about it later when it's just the two of us. We all dig in to the food and fill our stomachs. Tendõ ate most of the food but Ushi and I expected that.

It had now been an hour and Oikawa had still not come. I refused to let myself think too much into it and grabbed some games I brought from home. I had a few board games and we all started to play together but for these games we were betting on who would win. Ushi knew Tendõ and I well so he could tell some of our plays. I knew Tendõ, Akiko, and Ushi well so I had a pretty good chance. It was a fun night and now it was late.

"Bye Tendõ, I had so much fun today!" I went over and gave him a kind hug. I then looked up to Ushi and a giant smile washed over my face. I gave him a large hug and thanked him for everything. He brushed it off and said goodbye.

Iwazumi stayed for ten more minutes but decided he should probably look for Oikawa. It was then just the two of us.

"Akiko tell me EVERYTHING!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bed with me.

"Okay," She started and told me how they had been flirting for a long time. Then today a little after me passing out and I was fine, they went to the ocean and he asked her out. So now they are dating and they kissed in the ocean.

"Oh my that's so cute!" I gaped. She went to the bathroom to change and I turned on the tv to see what kind of tv shows were on.

She came out of the bathroom and answered a call from Iwazumi. I then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed and change.

"Y/n you won't believe what Iwazumi had to deal with," Akiko blurted.

"What?" I questioned now kind of interested.

"He caught Oikawa kissing some girl who was from Date Tech," Akiko laughed. "How stupid is he?" She joked again.

I didn't know what to say. For some reason I felt sad now. Oikawa and I weren't together or anything close to that but he did that thing this morning and always seemed like he wanted to hang out with me.

"He's stupid," I agreed with her.