love will remember.

20.

The trips were dreamed of taking,

The tacks left on the map

What happened to that? What happened to that?

When all you had was nothing,

And all we did was laugh

What happened? What happened to that?

Boom, gone

Yeah, we move on

Even if we try to forget,

Love will remember you and love will remember me

I know it inside my heart

Forever will, forever be ours

Even if we try to forget, love will remember

Break down the walls, let heaven in

Somewhere in forever, we'll dance again

We used to be inseparable, I used to think that I was irreplaceable

We lit the whole world up, before we blew it up

I still don't know just how we screwed it up

Forever

Forever

Forever,

Author's note: teeny tiny stuff about self harm. Be careful. And very very little nsfw? I know I said none of that but I really don't know if this nsfw or not.So I'm gonna play safe. I'm gonna put this here anyways. But here you go!

Eddy was one day away from his graduation. He was going to graduate with honours too. A beautiful 98% on his report card. Proud smiles on his parents' face, atleast he thought. He hadn't met them in ages. His sister was most definitely proud of him. Mary got 97.5%, and Soo-Lin and Rob both got a beautiful 97%. They were all happy and partying.

Except Eddy.

Eddy was alone, once again. Refusing to accept any calls, not replying to any messages. Mary, Soo-lin and Rob, all of them pleaded him to join the huge party almost everyone from their badge was attending. But Eddy refused. Oh, how much he hated saying no those lovely puppy eyes of Mary's.

Eddy was covered up in his blankets. Phone turned to silent. There was no light-switch that was on. Only street-lights illuminated him room. It was all too familiar. Maybe because of the setup or maybe because of the fact Eddy was alone. Or maybe because he was crying.

Why was he crying?

Eddy himself didn't know. No part of him knew why exactly he was crying. Was it because he was going to turn 20 in half a month? Was it because he was going to become a teacher? And not a soloist. Was it because he was missing his violin? Or was it because he was missing Brett?