better with you.

3.

you know that I wanna be with you,

till then I gotta say that

I'm fine, so fine

I'm alright, but even better with you

I'm fine, so fine

I'm alright, but even better with you

there ain't no recipe, for something good like yourself

know how to handle me when I can't handle it

I'm fine, so fine

I'm alright, but even better with you

--

Eddy is extremely excited today. It's Brett's birthday, he is turning 18. Eddy has been planning something special for Brett since he was legally an adult now. He is very anxious to meet Brett. He has been giggling like crazy, to a point that he had to hold his cheek so that they won't hurt.

"Dude, you are so lucky, your birthday is on a Saturday! Mine's on a Friday!!" Eddy spoke happily. Brett giggled, "Yeah I am!" He took a sip of his bubble tea and looked at Eddy, "So where is my present?" Eddy snorted, "What present?" Brett stared at him, "Well then, I'll get you a viola for your 18th birthday, great of a revenge for no present." Eddy made a scared-puppy face, "No, please don't do that. You'll get your present when we reach home. Yours." It always felt warm when Eddy called Brett's house home . It was actually, his second home. Brett and Eddy finished their cups of bubble tea and headed home.

"So now, what is my present?" Brett demanded when they reached Brett's bedroom. Eddy mumbled a little, "So impatient," to tease Brett and then turned around to leave the room. "I'm getting it!" he said before leaving the room. He came back soon after holding a big thing covered neatly in blue wrapping paper. "Here you go, Eddy handed it to Brett, smiling "Happy 18th birthday, Bretty." Brett already guessed what it was, since he actually needed one.  A violin case. And he was right, it was a beautiful, black and glossy violin case that was perfect for his violin. And what made it special was that 'Brett Yang' was weaved onto the violin strap. Brett was pink from happiness, "Thanks bro!!" Eddy was beaming too, "You needed one, here you go!"

Brett's mother is awesome cook, whatever she makes tastes like something from heaven. That night too she made delicious food which Eddy and Brett were drooling over. The night was simple and fun, just the way the boys liked it. Good food, staying up till 3 and video games; an absolute amazing thing. Eddy and Brett were happy, extremely happy.

Eddy was having a sleepover at Brett's, of course. They stayed up watching movies and playing random games. Eddy had a lot of fun and for the first time, he slept soundly, without a thought about future, in his head. He felt better with Brett, more like himself and more of himself. He didn't care about the world when he was with him.

Because Brett was the world.