Under Arrest {Turkey}

Under Arrest {Turkey x Tsundere!Reader}

“HALT. This is the police; you’re under arrest for being too cute. Now shut up and put your hands where I can hold them.”

Note: For my friend MissKirkland15~ I kinda like how she asked for Turkey, since I got the chance to write characters I’m not familiar with. I got to do a bit of research on APH Turkey, Egypt, & Cyprus. Oh, and it’s been a while since I wrote Greece!

Anyways, hope you like it~

A sole lightbulb that hung from the ceiling was all that illuminated the small room. Darkness claimed majority of the four walls, save for the very center where the tall metal table was placed. Standing around the edges were four uniformed police officers of varying moods.

One appeared quiet and unfriendly, despite the fact that his true personality was the opposite. A white keffiyeh covered most of his head, leaving only his face visible. You happened to glance at him right as the light hit his features, which revealed forest green eyes and tanned skin. “…Chief. I don’t believe we should discuss this any longer.” He spoke politely, and with an unmistakable Egyptian dialect as well.

Before you could answer, Heracles interrupted—for perhaps the third time during this meeting. “No… not over. I still don’t trust this Adnan guy. Shouldn’t let him near Chief.” He yawned, causing him to seem less serious.

He simply wouldn’t let this go. Normally he would comply with whatever you said, but this case was different. It seemed Heracles was even more against the criminal than usual and this caused a debate. “Heracles…” You sighed, and pressed your elbows to the table. “You’re normally not like this. Why are you being so critical of this one? And Gupta…” You chuckled, and continued. “You don’t usually talk this much.” In the past, it almost seemed like he didn’t have an opinion. Ever.

Trying to lighten the mood, Cyprus gave an easy-going laugh. “Haha, that’s true. Anyway, we should just reach an agreement already. The four of us are normally in peace with each other, aren’t we?” He gave you, Gupta, and Heracles a nice-guy smile. Or, more like a ‘good cop’ smile.

The apparent ‘bad cop’ was not amused. A scowl fell on his lips, which was rare due to his usual lack of emotions. “No way. That μαλάκας is up to no good. I don’t like him. I wouldn’t even feed him to my cats.” He huffed lightly, crossing his arms in distaste at the thought of Sadiq Adnan.

You held up a pointer finger and firmly stated, “Hey, we may not be American, but, ‘innocent until proven guilty’. You can’t just go around calling him a jerk; that’s not professional.” You almost added ‘you’re a police officer’ to further prove your point, but held back in hopes of not delving any deeper into the conflict.

“Not even if I call him a jerk in Greek?”

Anyway,” Cyprus nervously scratched his cheek, disliking the possibility of arguments between his partners, “let’s go over his record one more time.”

And so, the four of you skimmed over pages in which you’d already read about twelve times before. It seemed no one could reach an exact conclusion about him, decipher his motives, or even rate his threat of danger.

Sadiq Adnan was the leader of a large political party that was out to annex countries for the Turkish government. They’d been gaining power, and even though most favored his leadership and expansion, citizens were terrified across the globe. His ordeal was similar to how the Second World War had begun, after all.