City Lights Sparkle {Part 2} {Male!Ukraine}

City Lights Sparkle {PART 2} {Male!Ukraine x Reader}

“D’you want me to show you the reason why I can’t cross my legs?”

Note:  So, I got asked to do an Art Trade over on DeviantArt. The requester wanted a sequel to “City Lights Sparkle”, and in return she’d draw me a pic of anything I wanted~ I got a gorgeous fanart of Romania x Ukraine, one of my favorite pairings! And she got this. Yeah… hope you might enjoy it as well (: … Slight ‘lime’ content, beware.

You were currently at Anya’s house, eating a bowl of popcorn on the living room couch.

Nikolai was sprawled over you—head resting on your lap—trying to get your attention. He was mindlessly poking your cheek, waiting for you to acknowledge him.

His straight, chin-length platinum hair tickled your bare knees, but you knew better than to shove him off your legs—after all, you had gotten used to living and were quite fond of it. His knives would give you quite the tragic ending. Besides, you were still young and hadn’t even married Demitri yet so there was no need to cut your life short by, simply, pushing your boyfriend’s brother off your lap.

“_____? Why are you ignoring me?” He hissed.

Oh great, he was getting impatient. Where was Demitri with that salt? You knew he was a bit of a crybaby and just as afraid of Nikolai as you were, but you still believed he could get his younger brother off you if he really wanted to.

And, since you’d been going out with him for the past two months, you knew he would want to. “Um… DEMITRI!” You shouted towards the kitchen. “Anyaaaa, I’m gonna start the movie if you don’t hurry up!” You called towards the stairs. She was probably still busy making her matryoshka dolls up there.

You were their guest. Well… mostly Demitri’s. Either way, HOW DARE THEY LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH NIKOLAI?

“Quit yelling.” He commanded, voice robotic.

Finally, Demitri came out of the kitchen and walked over to the living room. “_____, I brought the salt and season—NIKOLAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING.”

He shrugged, “…Her lap’s comfy.”

You sighed, and Demitri set down the popcorn salt and seasoning. With a humph, he reached behind the couch, pulled out a pitchfork (how did that get there?), and scraped his brother off your lap as if he were merely a rat. Thump.

“HEY.” The Belarusian protested, instantly jumping back up and dusting off his long gray coat, “What’s the problem, big brother?” He gritted his teeth. Obviously he wasn’t content with getting pushed entirely off the couch.

Demitri grinned sweetly and held the pitchfork close to his cheek, “I’m just doing what big brothers do~”

You couldn’t help it; you started laughing. They were so cute together. Demitri could hold the power over Nikolai when he really wanted to.

At last, Anya made her way down the stairs. “What was that noise I heard?” She asked, still clutching one of her dolls.

You thumb-pointed behind you to a pitchfork-wielding Ukrainian and his pouting little brother, “Nikolai fell.”

She smiled, “Oh. So are we going to start the movie now?”

Afterwards, things went by pretty normally. Although, Nikolai tried several times to scooch in closer to you, but Demitri kept reaching around you to pull on the younger’s long hair curl—causing him to hiss in pain—and then continue to watch the movie like nothing ever happened.