World of Wonderland {2P!England}

World of Wonderland {2P!England x Reader}

“Oh, my dearest… you’ve gone mad. But, I’ll tell you a secret—all the best people are.”

Warning: Watch out for Oliver’s insanity. He’s truly a madman. Not responsible for any emotional trauma.

The endless chatter, shouting, and chaos were slowly beginning to drone out from your ears.

Settling your head more comfortably into the crook of your arms, your eyelids slowly began to flutter closed. You hadn’t gotten enough sleep last night, so you continued to sit at the United Nations meeting table and tuning out all the sounds around you.

So… sleepy… you thought, just as your body began to feel heavy. Maybe if I just take a short nap…

You didn’t have the time to finish that thought. Within seconds, you were dead-asleep.

\(0_o)/

After who-knows-how-long, you suddenly got a strange feeling. Eyes still closed, you began to feel your body lighten. That was unusual.

You squirmed around, and felt yet another odd sensation. You were in a different position from before. Air felt like it was passing through you. The yelling from the meeting room was replaced with the fast-moving sounds of wind. Whistling air flew past your ears, causing them to start ringing. What’s going on…? you thought in the back of your mind. Stupid Allies. They’re probably trying to play a prank on me again. They probably have a fan directly in my fa-

Before you could finish the thought, you slowly opened your eyes. They were heavy with sleep, but you didn’t care. You’d been expecting to see America or France holding up a fan to your tired face, but it wasn’t them.

All you saw was a swirl of bright colors. Shocked, you looked down.

And that’s when you realized it.

Somehow, you were falling from the sky.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!” You shouted as you helplessly began flailing your arms around and frantically kicking the air.

Surrounding you was nothing but a bright pink sky, purple clouds, and a bright-blue sun. Below appeared to be a field area with flowers of nearly every color throughout the property. “HOW IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING?!” You screamed to no one in particular. You had no parachute, no safety vest, no bungee rope. It was as if you’d just hopped off a plane without a care in the world. What the hell is going on?!... you mentally shrieked.

As you began to fall at an even faster pace, you internally began saying goodbye to your life. I’m so dead. I have no idea what just happened. But I’m so dead!

“….I’M GONNA DIEEEEE-!” You screeched as the ground came closer and closer.

You squeezed your eyes shut. You had no idea when you’d hit the ground, but you knew you’d die immediately from the harsh impact.

The air continued to fly past you, blowing your hair until it was nearly standing up. Your clothes fluttered loudly in the wind. At least you’d die knowing what it was like to go sky-diving… almost.

But just as you thought you’d slam onto the hard ground… you felt something else break your fall.

The soft whoosh of countless leaves springing upwards immediately caught your ears. The surface you fell on nearly forced you back up in a bouncing-motion. The ‘ground’ beneath your back felt oddly cool, moist, soft, and rubbery. What… just happened?... you thought, heart pounding.