Kingdom of Hearts {Axis} {Part 1/2}

• Dedicated to OtakuFledgeling on FanFiction.net

Kingdom of Hearts {Axis x Reader} {Part 1 of 2}

“Welcome to the Kingdom of Hearts. And, oh—don’t worry, as long as you’re not from the Kingdom of Diamonds, we won’t kill you.”

Note: Alright, first off—this is a Cardverse AU. :) If any of you don’t know what that means, well… it’s exactly what it sounds like. All the characters are based off playing cards. XD Asdfghjkl it’s funny how the huge Cardverse fandom is entirely based off ONE measly drawing by Arte Stella… gosh, I love this fandom XD

So this is for OtakuFledgeling over on FF.net who requested “the Axis and their brothers”, so I added Prussia & South Italy. Yeah… and if you squint, you may even see some Romania x Reader… because why? BECAUSE HE’S THE MAGIC MAN, THAT’S WHY. (…Andhe’sthebestduh.)

Nervously, you glanced between the two bickering boys in front of you.

-Well, Romano’s the one arguing. His companion was only conversing back with him; albeit more innocently. Realizing such, you sighed. Couldn’t Romano just get along with people for once?

To put an end to the disagreement, you cheerfully thought aloud, “Hey - your guys’ names sound alike.”

Romano and Romania immediately stopped talking and turned to look at you. “Heh? Who would want a similar name to this guy?” Romano irritably thumb-pointed behind him to Romania, “And besides, my real name is South Italy.”

In response to your comment, Romania shrugged—completely unaffected and cheerful despite Romano’s obvious jab at him. (Or previous jabs, plural.)

“Hey, aren’t you going to say something? Why do you just smile and shrug like that all the time, you jerk?” Romano’s attention was once again on Romania.

You sighed. Clearly, you couldn’t tell if Romania either didn’t mind Romano’s remarks or was simply oblivious to them. Strange guy. Well, both of them. But, you had known Romano for a while, and you had heard in the past about how eccentric and usually-forward Romania was.

Still though, you just wished Romano would stop his one-sided arguing with him. But then again… you knew he was extra-grumpy today because you were all stuck in line together.

Ever since you moved to South Italy, you’d become pretty good friends with Romano—to put it nicely. So much that today he’d asked you to accompany him to do some ‘country-business’. Since he knew you were interested in it and all. And who wouldn’t be? He was a freaking personified country. He was practically immortal! So how could you not accept? You’d wanted to see how other human-nations would be like.

Currently, all of the countries were to pick up some important paperwork. But, you had to get in line for it at the World Government building. Romania was the only other nation you’d previously met; he was in front of you. The others in line behind you and Romano were countries you didn’t know. From their accents, you guessed they were Latin-American nations.

“So um, Romania, how have you been?” You asked him—that way Romano couldn’t pick on him anymore.

In response, he grinned—flashing a fanged tooth in the process. He looked really cute. “I’ve been great! So many tourists have been checking out my new magic shops in Transylvania lately.”

Just as you found yourself admiring his round crimson-red eyes and shaggy strawberry-blonde hair, Romano stole your chance to respond. “Magic shops? Who would believe in that?”