Kingdom of Hearts {Axis} {Part 2/2}

• Dedicated to OtakuFledgeling on FanFiction.net~

Kingdom of Hearts {Axis x Reader} {Part 2 of 2}

“Welcome to the Kingdom of Hearts. And, oh—don’t worry, as long as you’re not from the Kingdom of Diamonds, we won’t kill you.”

Note: Since this chapter takes place directly after the last one, I’ve provided one of those ‘Previously on…’ thingys. Yeah. Hope you like the ending :D

~Previously on the last chapter~

You noticed him snap his eyes over to the door. Instantly realizing his possible intentions, you signaled as best and quietly as you could for him not to open it.

But he ignored you.

Slamming the door open, he stomped inside and proceeded to shout, “…What the FUCK is going on here?!”

You facepalmed. Well, better stop him. Very gingerly, you stepped inside—just behind Romano. After all, this was this world’s royalty! You couldn’t allow him to do this! Besides, the Kings and Queens of Spades and Hearts were probably very mature, proper, and delicate. They wouldn’t stand for Romano to barge in and start yelling like that! …I can’t believe I’m about to meet royalty, you thought as you turned to face the room of leaders.

But as soon as you followed Romano in, you immediately caught the sound of some giddy laughter. “Ahahahaha! Who’s he? A comedian or somethin’? Dude, Arthur, look at how red his face is!” You heard what sounded extremely like the United freakin’ States of America.

Romano’s jaw was dropped. “A-Ameri…-? United.. Kingdo- oh my god, potato bastard? J-Japan…?! …WHAT THE FUCK?!” Romano threw both of his fists into his hair, squeezing tightly in nearly unbearable confusion.

D-A-T-I-N-G-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D-

“…Excuse me, if you are finished with your little skit, would you care to leave? We are in the middle of quite some important business here, you see.” The United Kingdom—or namely, England—told the still horror-stricken Italian.

“I highly doubt he was ‘performing a skit’, Arthur.” Still in shock, you forced your eyes to move from England or Arthur or whoever he was over to… Germany, no less. “Now tell me. Who are you and what are you doing here?” He asked Romano, no signs of recognition in his features.

“…He bears a strong resemblance to Feliciano, does he not?” Japan mused, still sitting in the elaborate armchair next to Germany—directly across the long, long red marble table sat Arthur and… America? The two Jacks, Yao and Feliciano it was, right? They were running around the room gathering paperwork it seemed, too busy to acknowledge your presence.

“I agree with ya, Kiku. Hey Ludwig, what do you think? It’s like they’re twins almost!” America commented, a cheerful look on his face; this happened to be in deep contrast with Arthur’s—whose expression looked like the entire world was getting on his nerves.

With a sigh, Arthur spoke before Germany/Ludwig could respond. “Please Alfred—now is not the time to be speculating such things,”

“Eh? I’ll ‘speculate’ whatever I want. I’m the King~!”

As the two in blue immediately started bickering, Romano finally got himself together. Standing up straight, he pointed an accusing finger at the so-called Ludwig and Kiku, “Me?! Who are you guys and what have you done with the real Japan and Germany-er, Potato Bastard?!”