Otaku Central {Japan}

• Dedicated to IcelandicPuffinCat

Otaku Central {Japan x Reader}

“I’m not staying without you. I want to… be close to you. Is that okay?”

Note: Requested by a friend on FanFiction.net. Sorry but, I’m still not accepting requests from readers on Wattpad. >_<

By the way, if you squint, you might see some Brother!America x Sister!Reader~ Just a heads up ;)

You glanced around the living room. America was running around so fast that he looked straight-up like a frantic blur. No, a tornado. Or maybe even Taz the Tasmanian Devil. Yeah—that was it.

“Shitshitshit, I am so late, like for reals dude!” He panicked, bolting back up the stairs to grab some more superhero t-shirts.

You watched him scurry around the mansion in amusement. Giggling as he tripped back down the stairs, hands full of Marvel shirts, you suggested, “Don’t forget to pack boxers again.”

…Emphasis on the ‘again’.

He stopped midway through shoving the shirts into a random suitcase, “Oh yeah! Those too! Man, I’m just bouta boycott those things…” He grumbled before sprinting back to his bedroom.

As you sat on the couch leafing through your newest Shonen Jump magazine, you heard America continue to pack more random stuff for Europe. With a sigh, you thought, He’ll never learn to be on-time, will he?

“…I swear, I totally forgot about this meeting! So don’t gimme that look…” He whined as he noticed your slightly irritated expression.

You dropped the thought and smiled. “It’s fine. Just hurry up—your plane leaves soon doesn’t it?”

He glanced at his Superman watch.

“…CRAP, IT DOES!” And thus he continued his mad-packing; quietly muttering out stuff that sounded like ‘they’re always bugging me lately’ and “Why can’t they run a continent without me?!”.

You chuckled at that last part—you knew you heard it loud and clear. Putting down your magazine, you cheerfully responded, “Oh, because you’re allied with basically all of Europe. And, of course, there’s the fact that you’re the top world super power.” Grinning cheekily, you added, “Europe simply can’t function without you~!”

He momentarily stopped cramping hamburgers into the side of his suitcase and glanced towards you, “Oh? …You’ve been researching me again, haven’t you?” He grinned at the idea.

You nodded gleefully. Earlier you’d Googled ‘strongest countries in the world’ and all of the sites on the first page said America was number one.

—Of course, the words extremely patriotic couldn’t begin to describe your love for him.

He laughed and set down his overflowing suitcase. Walking over to you, he giddily patted your head. “Ahahaha, good!”

Needless to say, he was happy to know that you looked up to him. Much more than he let on. Ever since he became your big brother, he loved and cared for you more than anything else in the world.

In fact, maybe he loved you a little too much. His mansion was enormous, and yet he insisted you share a room with him anyway. He even made you sleep in the same bed as him, since he claimed he’d protect you (and ‘be your hero’, of course) in case something bad happened.  Since you’d recently found out you two were blood-related, you didn’t mind. And apparently, neither did he—if you know what I mean.