Eyes on Fire {2P!China}

Eyes on Fire {2P!China x Reader}

“I won’t let you choose between me and him.”

Warning:  Very dark! Contains mentions of rape, murder, and human torture. Is not recommended for ages 15 and under. You have been warned.

You never thought things would come to this.

Out of all the possible outcomes, this had to happen?

You honestly thought you’d be dead by now. Truth be told, you were lucky to be alive. And it was all because of him. The one person you thought you couldn’t hate more in this world.

You were currently hiding in a cold, dark basement. You were huddled into a closet, the wooden blind-covered door shut tight. You sat with your back against the wall, your knees folded up to your chest, and your arms wrapped protectively around them. You tried not to shake in fear.

He was sitting directly in front of you—only about two feet away. His back was against the opposite wall; his position nearly mirroring yours. You both glared at each other, frowning deeply.

The door’s small blinds created a pattern of light and darkness across the side of his face, only allowing you to see one of his narrowed red eyes. The other half of his face was completely shadowed by the brim of his black military cap. Surrounding you both was solely darkness—the only light came from between the cracks of the door’s blinds.

The tension within the small, confined closet was thick and heavy. You’d never felt this uncomfortable or terrified in your entire life. Your heart was pounding, palms sweaty, with goose bumps all over your arms and legs. You simply didn’t know what to think of him. You told yourself that you hated him, and all you could ever feel for him was hate. But there was something different about him; something that stood out from the other Second Players.

Tonight was a perfect example. He saved you from the rest of the 2Ps.

They had kidnapped you from the Allies. Their counterparts were upstairs, searching frantically, going insane just to find you. But, that was much earlier. From what you could hear, they had stopped looking. Their pure insanity had taken over—and they’d slowly began murdering each other. You could hear the screams of agony, slicing of knives, shootings of pistols, and splatters of blood from all the way down in the basement. All while you hid out in the cramped closet with 2pChina.

He was often so cold and emotionless—you never knew what he was thinking. Therefore, you still didn’t know why he’d saved you.

Maybe… it had to do with the fact that you were in a relationship with his counterpart. But the thought of him liking you in any way frightened you terribly.

He was sociopathic, insane, sadistic, and murderous just like the rest of the Second Players. He’d proven that the night he tried to rape you.

Before, he’d only seemed either bored, oblivious, or plainly disinterested in your capture—although you couldn’t deny that he’s stepped up for you a couple of times. Only when the rest of the 2Ps weren’t being fair with what to do with you.

You breathed out heavily. Being in here with him was making you feel claustrophobic.  But you didn’t dare complain. You were lucky enough he decided to save you; or else you would’ve been hung and sliced apart by the other Second Players.

They’d kidnapped you solely to hurt their human counterparts. They were going to torture you, rape you, and then murder you. Something they didn’t need to say—their motives were clear. They were mentally insane serial killers who needed to be locked up in a psych ward.