V2E4 Blindsided

Downtown Homes

8:35AM

On the road

Kelly: How far is it... oh... there it is! ::Weird sounds:: What's that's?

Kelly's truck flips over, and is damaged badly. Kelly manages to climb out of her wrecked truck.

Kelly: How that happen? ::Dark smoke appears in Kelly:: Huh? Who's there?

Lunalisa: ::Smoke clears:: That'd be me...

Kelly: Do I know you? You look like someone...

Lunalisa uses Luna Eye Flasher. This blinds Kelly, Lunalisa lifts Kelly using her gravity control. Then slams Kelly, face first.

Lunalisa: *Laughs Did that hurt? Big strong Kelly gonna cry? *Laughs

Kelly: I'm going to kick you're a-

Lunalisa repeats and slams Kelly twice more. Kelly begins to stand, then Lunalisa forces Kelly on her knees, and forces her arms to the ground...

Kelly: What are you doing you sick freak!?

Lunalisa: Taking out the trash of course...

Kelly: That does it!

Kelly tries to get up, then she tries to lift her arms, they only lift a little. Lunalisa walks over to Kelly.

Kelly: What have you done to me?

Lunalisa: Not much, just some gravity control...

Lunalisa shoots out some magic cards, hitting Kelly in the face many times. Then dashes at Kelly and hi jump kicks her in the face using gravity control to jump higher and to hit harder. Then She begins punching and kicking Kelly repeatedly...

Else where...

On the road

Kiki: ::Humming and upbeat tune:: Like totally wondering were that house is...

A big black web appears in front of Kiki's car, it causes her to lose control and crash into a tree. Kiki is hurt fairly bad and doesn't try to get out of the car. Kiki looks up and sees Tareth standing next to her door. She opens the door in a hurry, and grabs Kiki by her Jacket, and slings her out. Kiki lands hard.

Kiki manages to stand up. Tareth begins approach her fast. Kiki preparing for the worst transforms.

Hidevious: You wanna go girl? Let's go!

Tareth: Yes lets ::Creating a pink skull in her hand::

Tareth launches the BGS at Kiki, it hits dead on. Kiki is knocked back. Kiki uses the stretch arms to attack Tareth. Just before they hit, Tareth spits a stream of Black Webs. Kiki's arms are stuck in it and can't get free.

Tareth launches several BGS Bombs at Kiki. They do a lot of damage. Kiki transforms back into herself. Tareth rushes up to her and begins beating her.

Else where...

On the road

Kammi: Were the crap is it? ::Chains bust threw the windshield:: *Screams

The chains wrap around the string weal and rip it off. Kammi jumps out of the car just before it hits a house and explodes.

Kammi: That was a close one! Who's there?

Chains wrap around Kammi's neck and bring her to her knees. Amyana walks up to Kammi.

Amyana: I'm feeling lucky today... ::Releasing the chains::