V3E7 - XXXI - Strange Events

The Clock chimes noon, Kelly looks up and sees Kate walking in the gym. Kate orders the others, she wants spar with all of them at once. They do as she said, they all attack her at once.

Just before Kammi can reach her, she's stopped by the shock of cold around Kate. Kate uses this to knock Kammi back, Kammi slams into the wall. Kimmi reaches her next, Kate uses a wall of ice to block Kimmi's fire. The ice turns to water, the flames are put out by the water. Kate then knocks Kimmi back as well, also hitting the wall. Kelly tries rushing Kate, she dodges every strike. Kate uses her ice like a battering ram, Kelly is hit back as the others were. Kiki transforms and attacks, the Hidevious arms reach Kate. Kate freezes the middle points, and hits the arms away. Kate then uses an ice ball to knock back Hidevious Kiki, once again she hits the wall.

Karen uses a psychic wave to surround Kate, Kate spins and causes and small blizzard. Karen is losses focus, Kate stops and directs the hail at Karen. Karen is pelted and Kate rushes her, knocking her back into Kelly. Kelly catches her, and smirks at Kate. "Well, you've gotten stronger. You must have trained with Kristine last night." Kate smiles, "If you think that's something, wait till you see her. Those didn't work on her, I figured they might on you all..."

Kristine walks in, she begins training with the rest. They all spar, off and on through out the day. They all seems to make good progress, even learning how to deal with Kate's ice.

A several hours later, Dr. K and Jenna walk in. They are both dresses in semi formal attire. They inform the girls they are going out, they let them know they will be good for a few hours. Karen smiles, "Going on a date, that's cute. I knew that would happen, soon or later at least." They talk a few more moments, then head out.

The girls train continuously, until they feel a strong surge of aura. Kate turns on the radio, there's a new bulletin. "A group of Masked people have began a rampage, they are attacking local restraints. They does not seem to be a clear reason, all persons planning on dining out should cancel. The pattern is at this time unknown, these individuals are extremely dangerous. We here at the new station, would like to a simple request. To the Girl's involved in the aiding of the fallen 14, and the aiding in the children's ward fire. Please aid us in this attack, please protect the people of this city..." The station cuts off without warning. Kelly looks at the others, "Seems like we're super heroes now..." Karen agrees, "Yeah, and it's time for us to act!" The FOE all go to the city, searching for Misc Mask and his followers.

After a few moments they arrive at town, they began their search for Misc Mask. They find the city on fire, they all work together to put the fire out. Karen spots a restaurant, it's in ruin. She quickly realizes the car Dr. K and Jenna left in, is parked. Kammi also notices, she dashes Kristine close behind her.

Kristine lifts the rubble, she uncovers several people. After a few lifts of rubble she finds Dr. K and Jenna. Jenna quickly revives, and see Dr. K out cold. She looses her cool and begins to freak out, Kristine tries to revive him. Kate rushes up and tries to heal him, it has very little effect.

Dr. K opens his eyes, "Oh... It's my girls... what are you doing here..." he passes out once again. Kate tells Jenna to take him to the home, and watch over him. Jenna agrees, and takes him home.

Kristine yells, "Alright! You now have my attention, now where the hell are you!? Don't you dare hide from us now!"

It echos there the city, "You cowering little creep! MISC MASK, get your butt out here NOW!!!" Kristine and the others look around, they see nothing but destruction. Kate looks at Kristine, "They must be planing something..." Karen agrees, "But what? Wait a second..." Kelly interrupts, "The Coaches are at home!"

They all rush back home, they get there just as Jenna pulls in. They see the front door open, dashing in they see the coaches. Both of them are beaten badly, Karen looks them over. She stands up and shakes her head, "Their... gone..." A shaken up Dr. K walks in with Jenna, "What have they done!? Why do all this!?" Jenna calms him down, even though she too is clearly shaken.

Kate began to spas out, and she begins to glow a dark blue. Kate looks up at Kristine, she sees Kate is trying to change. Kate's eyes are completely different. The white of her eyes is now icy blue, the irises are now snowy white. Even her pupils are changes, they are glowing with a dark blue aura. Her hair changes as well, now having icy tips and white highlights. The rooms drops to 20 degrees. "They will pay! Nobody messes with my family!" Kate shouted in an echoing deeper voice. She then goes down to one knee, and returns to normal. Everyone is in shock, Kate's aura was read by Jenna. "Kate's aura is 710 and going down. I think it was far higher than that. Now it's says 400..." Kristine helps Kate to her feet, "Kate is back to normal relax aura now." Kate looks up at Kristine, she opens her eyes. Kate's eyes flash back and forth from normal, and the new colors.

Kate loses consciousness, and almost falls to the floor. Kristine takes her upstairs, to put her to bed. The other stand around in shock, Karen begins to talk. "I think Kate is far stronger than any of us, I think if she can control that... Misc Mask will be dead..." Jenna agrees.

Kimmi calls 911 and informs them, they come and pick up Coach Dan and Coach Long. The girls as well as Dr. K and Jenna, are still quite shooken up.

Kristine sits with Kate, Kate awakens quickly. Kristine smiles, "We gotta quit meeting like this sis..." Kate nods her head. "I, I don't think I can control that... that form is weird, I felt something slip. I was scared and, I felt like I was... I was evil..." Kristine looks away, then looks into Kate's eyes. "Kate, I know that feeling. I felt a little bit of that, when I went after Misc Mask I mean. Just before using my Super Aura punch, I felt as if I wasn't in control. I felt a little... evil... and a little bit afraid too"

The two of them chat for a while about this new feeling they both had. They agree they should talk to Kiki and Jenna about it.

Jenna sits with Dr. K in his office, "I think the girls are getting to a limit, I saw my daddy go through it. I even saw Charles go through to. I think It's the thing that tests your spirit and aura." She looks down at his desk not making eye contact. "I also think it is what made Diana, If..." Jenna begins to tear up a little. "Jenna, I know what your going to say. I don't believe they will go down her road, they will see the light in that darkness. They will become true heroes, I've known this day would come... The day my babies face their inner darkness. I've awoken many a night, in fear I'd awaken to them... them at full power, and evil. I knock they will pull though, and pass the judgmental darkness to show... to show their true inner light."

Jenna looks up and smiles, "What was I thinking... your so right, they were born for evil... but they would never serve it. I can see your love for them, and I think that will bring them though. Our love will set them free, free of their current limitations. They are getting stronger, and it's happening so quickly. They will soon be at that point, I know our girls will make it though... I guarantee it!"

Closing statements:

I can't believe their dead, we were all so hard on them. They helped raise us, and we failed them. I'm done failing people, we will get stronger, and become the heroes... the heroes Dr. K knew us to be. Misc Mask, you will fall... I'll see to that. Me and my sister will put you, and Mother in her place. -Kammi