V2E8 - XX - Megan's Lessons

FOE
9:15AM

Main Hall

Kristine: Do you think it's going well?

Kammi: I'm not sure... I haven't heard any huge booms thuds or explosions... have you?

Kimmi: I tink nut-ting wong...

Kelly: You guys saw how Kate looked at Lancer? I think Megan noticed...

Kiki: Like totally, I like even totally see that too!

Kristine: Wow... even Kiki saw it...

The sparing match went on a good while, after it was over Kate and Megan walked into the main hall once again. The others were shocked to see they were both fine. No damage to speak of on either of them.

Soon after they finished Lancer and Karen come in the front door, and met up with the others in the main hall. Everyone quickly decided to move into the living room and sit and chat for a moment.

Once they entered the living room and sat down, Megan and Kate explained there fight. The others were proud of Kate for holding her own against Megan. Megan also explained about what the training will be and when it starts.

Kristine offered to go first, since after all, Kate was the second strongest and already had a spring match. Dr. K walks in and informs Megan it'd be for the best if she began training right away.

Megan nodded and took Kristine into the training room, and once again Lancer went to watch. Lancer decided it'd be far more comfortable to just watch inside the training room itself, so he followed them and informed the other to say out.

Dr. K told them to stay close by incase Megan finished with Kristine. Kate smirked, and informed them all it'd be some time before they returned to the main hall. Kate left the house, to go somewhere to relax.

Dr. K stopped Kate and requested she took a partner, just in case. Kate became quite angry, and asked for a volunteer. Kelly agreed to go with Kate, for back up.

Main Hall

Dr. K: Wait, before you go, why don't you let Kammi go with you instead?

Kate: ::Confused:: Um... why? Why not Kelly?

Dr. K: You don't spend much time with Kammi, or Karen or even Kimmi...

Kelly: Oh, I see... Kate why don't you just take Kammi, or one of the others?

Kate: ::Shocked look:: Wait... we don't have any transportation left!

Karen: ::Looks at Dr. K:: May I explain?

Dr. K: ::Smiles:: Yes you may, It should come from you, and you did figure it out.

Karen: Ok Kate. Here's what you do, and why either I or Kammi have to go with you... I can fly she can run... and you can create a motorcycle for your self...

Kate: What are you talking about!?

Karen: Ice... You make it with your power...

Kate: Nice... ::Smiles:: Ok you and Kammi both, one fly and one run. I'll ride!

Kate, Kammi and Karen all left for the city. Not sure where they were going to end up. Kelly and Kimmi decided to hang out while the others go to the city. Kimmi takes Kelly to her room, and prepares her for a make over. Kelly is quite confused but allows her to do the make over.

Elsewhere near town, Kate is enjoying her new custom ice motorcycle. Karen is getting the hang of traveling levitation. Kammi is doing well running so far.