V3E6 - XXX - Asylum Visit

The following day, the FOE start to plan what top do next. Kate began to train again after her much needed rest, luckily she makes quick progress. The phone rings, Jenna answers. There is a cop on the phone, he informs Jenna of the location of the asylum. She thanks him, and tells the girls.

The FOE plan to visit the Misty Day Asylum, they agree to train first. Jenna calls the Asylum, she questions them about a visit. They tell her it's alright, and they will explain what happened.

At the Asylum, they are still recovering from the attack. They look in there database, they try getting information on the masked man. They continue to come up empty handed. They begin calling other locations, in hopes for information.

Finally they get a small bit of information, and where Misc Mask came from. They take notes, and try to piece together his past. They aren't able to find his name,but they have his some of his medical history. They are told not to engage him, avoid any and all confrontations they can. They tell them he is a very, very dangerous man. He isn't quite right, he's has multiple mental disorders. Misc Mask is considered unstable, he is also completely psychotic. They also tell the nurse about his face, he wore a mask to cover up something. They never managed to remove it, but there is something wrong with it.

A few hours pass, the FOE decide to go to Misty Days Asylum. They arrive after 20 minutes, they all approach the gate. The Nurse buzzes the FOE, Jenna and Dr. K.

The nurse informs them on the patients, all there medical issues. Jenna question her about Misc Mask, the nurse informs them on her notes. They are also shown the rooms of the girls, and given photos of them as well.

Kate question when Misc Mask escaped, when where and how. The nurse explains, "Misc Mask was taken out of their care, this was nearly six months ago. The lady who signed him out, was named Diana Walker." Kate interrupts the nurse, "It was our mother, are you kidding me right now!?" The nurse looks shocked, they then explain their own past.

The nurse now understanding calms down, she begins talking about the doctor and nurse attack. She warns them about his abilities, and tells them he's no joke. Kristine then explains her fight with him, how he to took a huge attack and wasn't fazed. She also admits how easy he one-shot her, and he wasn't even at full strength.

The nurse then tells them to visit the other Asylum, to collection everything they have on him. They all leave, and head for the other location. After about an hour they arrive, Hendrix Home for the Criminally insane. They go up to the gate, and are let in after a few long minutes.

This nurse is the same one from the phone call, she brings them to Misc Mask's old room. It is all torn up, he had been acting out. She explains how he never listened, he would always yell scream and laugh. Once Diana an SERD came, they granted them permission to take him. They clammed it was for important research, so they were allowed to take him.

Jenna then figures something out, "That's the may reason, Diana killed Seth and those girls. She had another ace in the hole. He must be stronger than we think, he might too much for us right now." Kristine disagrees, and tells her then can take him. They would need to work as a team, she assures Jenna they can win.

The nurse asks if they need anymore information, Dr. K nod and asks her for everything they have on him. She goes and gets all the paper work, she hands it over to Dr. K. The then leave for home, it takes two hours. Once they are home, the girls begin training once again.

Later that night at Misc Mask's Gym, a woman walks in and walks toward the Maskettes in total darkness. Using an ability of a Maskette, she brightens up the room. "Hello there, how is your training going?" Molly jumps up off her mat, she questions the woman hidden by the bright light. She introduces herself, "I'm the owner of SERD, and the boss of your boss. I am Diana, nice meet you..." Molly greats her, Diana checks their progress.

They all get up to train with Diana, they all one by one train. Once they all finish Diana demos all the abilities, and even shows weaknesses of them. She does this over a few hours.

The FOE gym, Kristine and Kate are alone, training all night long. Once the sun comes up, Jenna sees them up already up and training. She quickly realized they were up all night, she doesn't say anything and allows them to continue. Kate and Kristine see the others come in, they allow the others to train.

Kristine goes upstairs and takes a long hot shower. She thinks to herself, "Wow, that training got me so tried. I hope Kate improved as much as before, I know if we continue to train... we can take out that Misc Mask." Once she's done she goes to her room, and sit on her bed. She power us her aura and the towel on her head flies off, after a few second her hair is dry. Once again thinks to herself, "I know Ms. Reed said two weeks, but I'm not sure If I'll be strong enough. Maybe I can just out smart him, surely as unstable as he is... he can't be too smart can he?"

There is a loud knock on Kristine's door, "Who is it?" Kate replies. Kristine tells her to come in, and Kate looks at Kristine. "You know sis, maybe you should have gotten dresses. I know we're sisters, but a towel is a little skimpy... don't you think?" Kristine just then notices, "Oh my gosh! I was so wrapped up so much in thought, I forgot I wasn't dressed yet..." She blushes, "We will talk in your room, let me get dressed first." Kate laughs and agrees, "See you in a minute, hopefully a little less of you..." Kate walks out of the room.

A few minutes later, Kristine walks into Kate's room. She sit on her bed, "Sorry about that sis, just thinking about our progress." Kate tells her that's fine, but questions her on her thoughts. Kristine tells Kate how she think they can win, and Kate agrees and starts forming a plan.

As the other FOE continue training, Jenna walks out of the room. She enters Dr. K's office, and sits down. "Look Jim, we need to talk." Dr. K hearing his first name snaps to attention, he asks Jenna if everything is alright. "Jim, I know it might be unprofessional. I... I... there's another reason I came here." Hearing this Dr. K leans forward to listen closely. Jenna clears her throat a few times, "I have, I have these... these feelings... You're a smart and caring man, I love that about you. I think the girls need a real mother figure, I'd like us to try..."

Dr. K takes off his glasses, he look Jenna in the eye. "Ms. Reed, would you like to go out for dinner with me?" Jenna blushes, "Well Doctor, I do believe that's something I'd enjoy."

Closing Statement:

I know it might have been a bad time, but I have cared for Jim so long now. I would love to be here with him and the girls indefinitely, I love the girls as if they were my own. -Jenna