V0E1 Summer Battle

JW Brehm Park

3:25PM

Picnic Area
Kristine: Kammi, do you see that weird look guy over there?
Kammi: Um, yeah. Huh? Oh he's picking on that little girl?
Kristine: Yeah, lets go check it out...
Kammi: I'll get there first to check out what's going down, I'll return in a sec...

Kammi dashes at very high speed toward the situation. As she gets near the area she can see, nothings wrong. So she returns to Kristine. She returns in a blink of an eye.

Kristine: Well?
Kammi: It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It was her uncle.
Kristine: Good, glad everything is ok...

Just then, there was a loud wood busting sound. The girls looked close behind them to see a near 7 foot tall shadow like ghostly creature crouching on what was left of the park bench.

Kammi: ::Looking around:: ::Shouting:: Kate, Kelly, Kimmi, Kiki, Karen... we go problems.

Not too far away, the other girls hear Kammi's call, and they rush to her, to help fend off this new threat.

Karen: Huh? Whats that!
Creature: ::Deep demonic voice:: *Laughs Call me Bob...
Kimmi: Wat e say, e name Bob?!
Kiki: *Laughs That's like totally funny!
Kate: Well Bob, you look like trouble, and I love trouble.
Bob: You wouldn't like this much trouble.
Kate: We'll see about that, Bob...

Before Kate could even move Kammi rushes Bob. However Bob sees her at the last moment, and counters with a huge right hook.

Bob: *Laughs Is that it!
Kate: No, now it's my turn!

Kate dashed at Bob, and flips behind him. Catching him off guard, she shoots a small ice ball at his back. Knocking him to the ground.

Bob: ::Getting up:: You'll pay for that!

Bob dashed to Kate and slammed her to the ground with a swift jab to the mid-section. Kate quickly recovers. Bob tries this a second time, but Kimmi lights him up with a burst of fire, right to his face. Just as he gets to his feet, Kelly hits the ground and makes Bob stumble. While he's still stumbling. Kiki and Kristine both side kick him. After that Bob goes down again.

Bob: Rrr you! You girls are making me very angry. I'll kill you all!
Kate: Not likely, Bob... ::smirks::

Kate blasts out a large ice ball, and it hit with full force, causing Bob to crash into a tree. Kelly then slams Bob clean threw the tree. making it fall as well. At this point the people at the park began to run away, but the little girl and her uncle stay and watch the battle.

Girl: Get that mean monster! You can do it!
Uncle: Yeah! Get 'em girls!

Kate: ::Looking at the girl and her uncle:: Well that's a first...
Bob: I hate you!
Kate: Bob, Buddy... Your not as bad, as you think you are...
Bob: ::Yells loudly:: Die!

Bob attacks Kate, but Kate dodges every punch, Kate gave Bob a hard jab to the face. Bob is disoriented after the jab. Karen takes advantage of this, by attacking him from behind. Not doing a whole lot of damage, it was just enough to get Bob to one knee.

Bob: ::Growling:: You'll pay, my friends will find you and kill you all!
Kate: Shut your mouth already!

Kate blast Bob with a powerful ice Ball, on contact Bob vanishes...

Kate: What? he's gone... huh guess we showed him.
Karen: Any idea how strong he was? Any one?
Kate: I'd say, maybe 70 or so, not much higher then that.
Kimmi: Old on twee Kate, I'm awound tat!
Kate: Your as weak as your english Kimmi...
Kimmi: Wat! Tat not wite Kate!
Kiki: *Laughs Thats a good one dude! Ya totally got her like and stuff...
Karen: You two are crazy!
Kate: Whatever, lets head back home.

The Seven FOE head back to there home, a school. But not any normal school, a school just for the seven of them. The school was once an orphanage, but was converted to The School for FOE. The school is ran by Dr. Kohlbert, and his two couches. The seven of them are the only yet known FOE, and so far it's there no MOE. Where did they come from? Thats a story for another day. The girls make it back to FOE not long later. The girls go straight in.

FOE
6:15PM

Main Hall
Dr.K: What took you so long? Its after 6 pm! You were suppose to return no later then 5...
Kate: Got held up, we got attack by a shadow thing called Bob, but don't worry Dr. K, we're all fine and dandy!
Dr. K: Karen is this true? Did you get attacked?
Karen: Yes Dr. K, it is...
Dr. K: Did he hurt any of you?
Kristine: No, but me Karen and Kiki help for once.
Karen: Kristine!
Dr K: Well then, I'm disappointed in you... Kate, why did you let them get involved in that!?
Kate: You know what, screw you, they'll have to fight someday, we're here for a reason. And it's not to hide, its to help people who need it, when they need it!

Kate stomps all the way upstairs and slams her door. And locks it.

Dr. K: Kate! ::Sighs:: What am I going to do with her...
Kelly: Well, you shouldn't have blamed it all on Kate, Kate is the one who put him down.
Dr. K: What was... Bob again?
Karen: He was this shadowy ghost like creature.
Dr K: That doesn't sound good... Is he gone?
Karen: He vanished as soon as Kate hit him with a big ice ball.
Dr K: I'd would say, no... Well I hope he doesn't know where we live.
Kiki: I like doubt that, he was totally stupid, with a capital D...
Kimmi: Stupid don't stat wit a D!
Kiki: Fine Dumb with a capital S, gosh, you totally need to chill out...
Karen: Ah, you make my head hurt with that bad spelling!
Dr K: Well, I'll get Harrison and Long to take shifts tonight, to make sure you all are safe.
Kristine: I think we all will be fine, as long as Kate's here...
Dr. K: I hope your right. Now, dinner is ready, if anybody wants any...

"I hope Kate's not too upset with me, after all, she was my first girl."

-Dr. Kolhbert