V3E19 - LXIII - Secret Of The Mask

Kristine smiles back at Misc Mask, "Having fun aren't you?" She questions him. He nods in agreement, "Let us continue!" He shouts, and begins to laugh maniacally and begins to attack once again. They both lunge at each other, both their fist meet. An aura ripples off the impact, they withdraw one hand, then punch with the other. It again creates aura ripples in the air around them. They then knee at one another, with every contact it causes more and more aura ripples. They begin to attack with high speed.

Dr. K looks on with Jenna, "Wow, we can actually see and feel their impacts. Let's check how strong they are..." Jenna says to Dr. K. He begins to check their Aura Power Levels, It says they are around... Oh my... they are both neck and neck, 14 hundred each. This is getting insane!"

Kristine and Misc Mask continue to fight at hyper-speed, they begin to cause mild quakes around there immediate area. The other notice the power coming from them, but resume fight amongst.

Lily gust a colossal sandstorm at Kimmi, Kimmi speeds toward her. Kimmi is slowed by the sandstorm, "Inf'eno body!" Huge flames engulfed Kimmi. She continues on-word, Lily seeing this increases the amount of sand. Just as she does Kimmi emerges out of the sandstorm, "What the f-" Kimmi cuts her off with a flaming punch to the face. This smacks her back, she crashes through the gate of the baseball field. "O? Some ting wong wit you?" Kimmi yells her direction.

Lily gets up, now furious, she tries the sandstorm for the second time. Just as last time Kimmi counters with her Inferno Body technique. This time she flame kicks her in the back, flinging her through a soccer net.

Kelly and Janet maintain their fight, Janet uses her aura armor, Kelly connects with a mighty right hand. This hits her into the metal slide denting it heavily. Janet looks at Kelly, "You buff bitch, I ain't done with you yet hoe!" Janet zooms toward Kelly, Janet slams into Kelly, however, Kelly grabbed her, stopping all momentum. "Try this, Aura Overdrive... Hyper Haymaker!" Kelly hits Janet in the face with a full powered Hyper Haymaker, this cracks her mask and sends her fling off into the duck pond, a huge slash erupts 15 feet straight up.

Rita begins to alter the ground under Kammi's feet, Kammi runs at her with extreme speed. Rita flies up, however, Kammi spins just under Rita, this creates a mini tornado. Rita is caught by the winds and is toss around by the pure speed of it. Kammi jumps up and hits Rita with a Tornado dropkick to the face, her mask is slightly cracked by the impact. She back-flips multiple times in mid-air and crashes after about 100 feet.

Kiki stretch punches Summer in the face, however, Summer grabs her arm. She uses her power to blind Kiki and pulls her toward herself with her outstretched arm. Kiki counters by crashing into her with a cross body. Summer gets up, and blast a light ball at Kiki's face, it hits her with full force, slamming her into a wall.

Kiki roars at Summer and begins to use alternating lightning fast stretch arm finger stabs. Summer is unable to keep up and take excessive damage and begins to stumble around from the pain. With no warning Kiki grabs Summer by the face and head, she then lifts her high in the air, she quickly slams her down while still holding her by the head. She repeats this eight times, on the final impact she lets her go.

Summer gets up to one knee, she is moderately damaged and breathing heavily. While still on one knee, she swiftly blasts a light ball at Kiki, unfortunately for Summer Kiki palm strikes it back to her, it hits her and post-impact she faints due to exhaustion. Kiki looks at Grace and heads for her quickly.

Grace is kicking at Karen, she's unable to block the kicks and takes quite a bit of damage. Just the Grace is punched in the face by Kiki, this nearly knocks her off her feet. Now mildly dizzy, Grace prepares for a follow up by Kiki. Karen knees her in the back of her head, upon begin kneed Grace is flipped forward and lands on her back hard.

Molly and Kate are still fighting, Kate blows Molly back using an icy gust. Molly begins to use her own Aura Overdrive, caught off guard, Kate is hit dead on with an Igneous punch to her abdomen, knocking the air out of her. Kate staggers backward, and regain her composure. Kate begins to fight back with own Aura Overdrive, Molly is now entirely outclassed in speed by Kate. Kate creates an ice hammer, and slaps Molly in the face with it, this cracks her mask. Kate goes for a second pass, however, Molly ducks and blast Kate in the gut with magma and sends her several feet away.

Kelly is about to jump in the pond, just as she is about to dive head first, Janet leaps out of the water, she lands a huge two hand punch to Kelly's face. Kelly falls back to the ground. Janet stands over her and laughs mocking Kelly, Kelly kip-ups and looks ticked off. "That does it, I'm done playing with you, you cocky little moron! Try this on for size girl!" Kelly instantly powers up to her full power, using her Aura Overdrive. She uses an even father powered up Ultra-Haymaker, it's a clean hit and shatters Janet's mask.

Janet backs up and screams loudly, "That's impossible you can't do that, you weak who-" Kelly jabs her in the face, interrupting her. Then grabs her by the hair, and slings her around, then Kelly tosses her back into the pond.

Summer makes a sneak attack on Kelly, despite this, Kiki slaps her in the face, cutting her off just in time. Summer recovers and sees Kelly and Kiki were surrounding her. Summer looks terrified, "Oh hell, I'm screwed..." she blurted out. Kelly crosses her arms and stares her down, Kiki giggles demonically.

Grace walls up next to Summer, and they prepare for impact. Just then Karen hurries over to fully surround them, Summer and Grace look back and forth between the three FOE. Grace looks at them timidly.

Karen backs up, "Perhaps I should let Kiki have some fun, what do you think?" Grace and Summer's eyes become large, they both begin to sweat profusely, they both gulp while starring.

Closing statements:

"Oh wow, we're in such deep trouble now. Six on Seven? This sucks! I sure hope Misc Mask can finish off Kristine soon, or we're... done... for good."

-Summer