V3E1 - XXV - Remembering A Hero

"So many people have died in the last 24 hours, It's so hard to keep track of them all. I think it was fourteen, the girls where doubled up, and one case three in one body. Seth was the only one,of one mind and body." Kristine writes on her personal blog, while she's alone in her room.

Kristine hears a soft knock on her door, "Yes, who is it?" she asks. Kate answers, and is let in. Kate sits next to Kristine. "We need to talk about yesterday, I know how you feel, we can't always win... we can't always save others, but we can't ever give up either." Kristine looks into Kate's eyes "I know sis, but we can't let people down. They count on us..."

Kate gets furious, "Look she started a war, and I for one am not going to let her win. We have a lot of training to do, and it won't be easy... but dang it we will win this. You can mark my words, she will pay for this."

Dr. K knocks on the door, "It's time to go, we shouldn't be late."

They all hop in the car, and head for the funeral. Kristine then began to blog. "It'll be a large event, and large ceremony as well. The families of the lost girls will be there too. This is all because of my own mother, how could my own mother be such a monster."

Kate looks at me and smiles, "It'll all work out, you know it will." I nod and agree with her. "I never knew your mother, I'm now glad to say that. I'm sad for those lost, but I'm relieved you all are alright." Dr. K announced.

As they arrive at the park, they see many people there for the memorial service. Kristine begins to update her blog. "There seems to be 500 people here, maybe more. I pledge to stop my mother from doing this again." They park the van in front, and everyone gets out.

Kate and Kristine head toward the podium, as there sisters follow. The father of one of the Moore sisters, invites them to speak on the behalf of the fallen. Kristine looks at Kate, her encourages Kristine to speak. She agrees to speak for them and walks up behind the podium. She looks around the crowd.

She sees so many people,in tears. She takes a deep breath. And then Kristine begins to talk to the crowd.

"What happened to this town, to your friends; to your sisters; to your schoolmates; to your bother; to your son; to your family? A monster of a woman named Diana, the leader of the organization SERD. She took them; altered them; used them; and even killed them. It is my pledge to you, my fellow people. I will not let this monster, continue to do this. She must be stopped, I pledge to stop her. If it takes my own life to do it, than so be it.

We are the Females of Evolution, we were that monsters first creations. We were her supposed mistake,we are here now to protect you. Diana did make a mistake by making us, because we will put her in her place.

The girls whom were once controlled by her, rebelled and stood with Seth. They knew in there hearts, she was the villain. They lost there lives, protecting us. We the very reason there, were took and transformed.

We can not bring them back to your arms, but we can always remember they are still with us in spirit. Let us also remember Psalm 23:4 which states... "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." We must all feel his comforting presents, at this time.

On the behalf of the families of the lost, I thank you for coming God bless you all, and please be safe on your journeys home. Thank you Mr. Moore for allowing me to speak."

Many people clapped after her speech. After they stop she walks to the van, and gets in. They all rejoin her, and head back home. Kristine writes in her blog about her speech. Kate looks at Kristine, "Maybe you can write a book about us, you can all it... Females of Evolution or FOE for short." Kristine looks up and smiles at Kate. "That would be kind of funny, wouldn't it?" Karen shakes her head, and disagrees "Not on a day like today." Kristine then explains, "No, today, isn't why I said that. It's just life can be funny sometimes." Kammi nods in agreement with Kristine. "Yeah, life can be funny, just like kistine says. Even days some ting wong, wight?" Kimmi explained. Everyone nodded and agreed with her. "Girls... I think it would be best, if you all began training for Diana. Just to be safe, she is unpredictable. I don't know what she will do next.

They arrive back at FOE, they all get out of the van and go back inside. The girls have a meeting in Kristine's room, and start to plan some training activities.

While Dr. K is in his office, his phone begins to ring. He picks it up. "Hello? Oh, how are you? Great to hear... What? Your going to come back? I'm not sure if the girls are ready for that yet... Well, alright. See you then Jenna."

He hangs up the phone, and starts on his way up stairs. He calls in Coach Dan and Coach Long. He explains the situation to them both.

The girl all agree on there plans, and all return to their rooms. About 5 minutes later, Kristine hears a knock at her door. She opens it, to see Dr. K standing there. "We should talk, come to my office." Kristine agrees and follows him. Once they get to the office, he begins to explain.

"We will be getting a visitor, her name is Jenna Reed. She is going to help you train, in a new way. Her father was a member of Totally Groovy Justice (TGJ), they were a group similar to your selves. They were active during the 1970s, they all had special abilities. Ms. Reed wants to make an attempted to contact TGJ, and try to advance your fighting skills. Kristine looking confused "Are they still alive?" Dr. K continues to explain. "They have passed on, they were killed. Diana had killed them many years ago. I didn't know she was your mother so I didn't see any connection. Ms. Reed told me who your family is, Diana being your mother, Chuck Walker being your uncle. Your Grand Father was the leader of TGJ, he's were you, your mother, and sisters all got the abilities."

Kristine shakes her head, "If they are dead, why not have my uncle Chuck help teach us?" Dr. K looks down at the floor, and turns around. "I'm sorry to have to break the news to you, Diana... she killed him as well." Kristine becomes enraged and the purple in her hair begins to glow brighter, her iris also begin to glow purple. "What kind of monster is she!? I... I'll... I will kill her!" Dr. K shocked "Calm down Kristine, it'll be alright..." Kristine's aura appears around her body. "Don't tell me to calm down, this is unacceptable!"

The door to Dr. K's office opens quickly, revealing a black woman in her late 30s. Kristine turns to see her, and looks at her in confusion. "Kristine, it's good to see your angry about the past. I know how you feel, I hope to aid you with your goal. You have my Jenna Reed's word, we will take down Diana."

Concluding statement,

Now that Jenna is here, I know we stand a chance against the demented Diana Walker. Maybe just maybe the training will be enough. Kristine has potential, I know Jenna can bring it out of her. -Dr. K