V3E21 - LXV - The Final Mask

Misc Mask is in attacking Range, he goes for a big right and on Dr. K. Kelly lurches in the way and hits Misc Mask with a Hyper-Haymaker in the face. He doesn't even flinch, he then smirks at her, and begins to laugh at her, and goes to retaliate. Just before he can hit her, Kristine lands a massive Aura Punch on the side of Misc Mask's face.

Molly runs to Misc Mask, but he completely ignores her and heads straight for Kristine. Kristine braces for an attack, Misc Mask connects with a kick of epic proportions. Upon impact the damages Kristine's arm, she let out a scream of agony. Misc Mask swiftly followed up with a double palm thrust to Kristine's abdomen, sending her flying back several, several yards.

Kristine falls hard on her shoulder, it too is now quite injured. Kristine quickly Kip-ups, just in time for Misc Mask to land a hellish knee to her face. Kristine reens in pain. But continues to fight, she out of the way of his fallow up roundhouse kick. "Try this!" Kristine Aura Punches Misc Mask directly in the balls. Misc Masks eyes bulge, and the shouts in pain. Looking on Dr. K as well as the male Misty Day works all wince at the site. The Driver of the Van comments, "That's gotta hurt!"

Kristine follows up with a hyper-speed backflip kick, she catches him full force in the face with it. This causes him to do a set of not so graceful backflips, he then lands head first. This creates a crater in the ground, the dust starts settles after a few moments. The dust clears, and Misc Mask is standing, clearly aggravated. "I'm done playing with you, you little bitches!!!" He screams as loud as he can, so loud in fact that everyone winced due to its sheer volume. Misc Mask Aura begins to glow very brightly, "Enjoy the rest of your short life little girl!" Misc Mask's Mask alters and becomes a full face mask. Kristine seeing this looks freaked out and stares as his power grows.

Dr. K looks down to at the loudly beeping Aura Scanner, he gasps at the readout, 2,000. Jenna sees this, and

Reacts to this promptly. "Kristine watch out, he's stronger than you now! He's at 2,000 now!"

Kristine prepares for Misc Mask's attack, but before she notices Misc Mask is behind her. Kristine looks behind her, "Oh crap!" she blurted out just before Misc Mask punches her in the gut, lifting her off the ground. He then spins around and elbows her in the back, slamming her into the ground. He continues his onslaught with a powerful punt kick to her chest. While in mid-air flying backward, Misc Mask begins to fling Aura Bombs at Kristine, hitting her back even farther. This damages her clothing even, holes can now be seen in her pains as well as the first layer of shirt. Kristine lands on one knee and her and, as she lands she slides back. She stands blood dripping from her wounds, seen in the holes in her pant legs.

Kristine begins to breathe harder, she braces for the next assault from Misc Mask. Misc Mask races toward her, Kristine rears back and manages to land a direct hit, The Aura Punch slams into his Mask. It doesn't seem to damage it, and Misc Mask Laughs evilly at her.

Misc Mask leans back, and slams his head and face into Kristine's Blood gushed out upon the impact. Kristine winces in pain from the blunt force trauma to her face. She staggers back quite a bit. He follows up with a knee to her face, this also lands fully, she staggers even more. Blood begins to pure down her face. He begins to combo punch left and right her abdomen, then roundhouses her in the chest. Kristine quickly falls backward. She kip-ups almost instantly after hitting the ground. Misc Mask switches to the half mask, he smirks at her, "You're a tough ol' bitch aren't ya?"

Kristine's bang begins to glow slightly brighter, Misc Mask starts another assault on her. But quickly stops, Misc Mask backs away. "Tell you what, how about I show you something interesting. Your Daddy!" Kristine looks at him shocked and lets her guard down.

Misc Mask's Mask returns to a full one, and he changes into Kristine's father. "You okay honey, I know I've been gone a... well, your whole life... I guess I just wasn't happy with you as my little girl." He says in her father's own voice, he then begins laughing at her.

Kristine lets out an ear-shattering shriek, this catches even Misc Mask by surprise. Kristine's bang glows brightly now, as do her irises.

"Beep!!!" the Aura Scanner goes off, "Kristine's over 2,000 now!?" Dr. K shouts. Misc Mask Hearing this, turns to Dr. K "Come on Kristine, attack me, honey, you know you want to..." He mocks her.

Kristine's Aura glows brightly as she attacks Misc Mask, she lands multiple hits on his face and or mask. Misc Mask returns to normal, with a full mask. Kristine instantly lunges at him and connects with a massive Aura Punch to his mask. Nothing happens, Misc Mask begins to giggle evilly.

Kristine looks at him with rage in her eyes, "Try on this one! Aura Beam!" Misc Mask turns his head to the side, not knowing what's coming. Kristine's Aura around her hand begins to move erratically and grows in intensity. Misc Mask backs away a little.

Kristine blast a pure beam of her Aura, hitting Misc Mask's face. This leads to a tiny crack in the center, around his Mask's jewel. His mask returns to half-face, "Is that all you got! You little bi-" Kristine slams her fist into his face, then pulls back and uses her Aura Punch on his face. The Mask begins to crack, now noticeably. Misc Mask covers his face a moment after the hit.

Kristine backs far away, then charges at him full speed, and uses a Super Aura Punch to his mask. Just as he uncovers his face it connects, it shatters upon the fierce impact.

Misc Mask covers his now exposed face, "No!!!!" it begins to storm, lighting flashes lighting the skies, dark clouds move in. "You finally did it, you..." a powerful Aura can be felt by everyone. The Aura Scanner begins beeping loudly... "There's a gigantic power coming, but from where?" Dr. K Questions.

Misc Mask beings to laugh, now almost demonic in tone. "You set me free..." the air becomes area becomes very foggy, you can just barely make out Misc Mask's from.

Closing statements:

"What the hell is going on here, is that power coming from... him?"

-Dr. K