V3E18 - XLII - Mask War

The FOE finally arrives at the park, and come face to face with their enemies. Misc Mask smirks, "Let's go!" Molly dashed at Kate, but she saw the attack coming and dodged it with ease. Seeing this Misc Mask looks angry, "Molly you can do better than that!"

Kate Ruses Molly with a barrage of punches and kicks, Molly takes massive damage from the assault. Molly backs away, Kate blasts a beam of ice at Molly, however, Molly created a Magma field around herself. Once hit the Magma becomes hardened, Molly rushes Kate and hits her in the face hard, the sheer force knocks Kate through a tree. Kate kip-ups and braces for a follow-up.

Molly charges at Kate and Magma punches at her, Kate back-flips to dodge the hit. Kate creates and aura-ice sword, and speeds toward Molly, however Molly pus up a Magma field once again. The Aura-Ice swords slams into the Magma, this time the ice doesn't melt, the aura gives it power. The Magma turns in to rock once again, but the sword begins to crack it. Molly swiftly blasts Magma and rock at Kate to push her back.

Molly is outraged, "Where the Hell did you get such power!?" Kate laughs and starts another rush assault, this time using her Aura-Ice Sword. Molly Forms her Igneous armor and catches the sword. Kate's sword begins to glow brightly with power, very slowly cracking the igneous around Molly's hand. Using her other hand, Molly blasts Kate with Magma and Igneous fragments. This catches Kate off guard flinging her back, she lands and on a park bench, busting it to pieces.

After a few seconds, Kate Kip-ups once again. Molly fires a magma ball at Kate, Kate freezes the magma and it falls before hitting her. Molly gets intensely enraged and starts to firing multiple magma shots. Kate formed two Aura-Ice Swords, she slashes at the magma shots, after hitting them they cool and fall as igneous rock. Molly creates a huge igneous mallet and runs toward her, shes swings it as fast as she can, does to the weight the winds friction slows it down. Kate connects with several clean hits, damaging Molly severely.

A wind gust of dust and sand hits Kate in the face, Lily rushes up to Kate. Just as she swings at Kate, Lily is hit with a massive ball of fire in the back, this causes her to be flung into a wall. Kimmi stands by Kate and helps her up, they then go back to back. Janet speeds toward Kate and Kimmi, she prepares her Aura Armor, she is set to tackle Kimmi and Kate. Just as she's in range Kelly jumps in front of her connecting with a jump kick. This hits so intensely it shatters the Aura Armor completely. Rita moves the ground under Kelly, Kelly begins to trip. Out of nowhere, Kammi hits Rita in the back with her tornado dropkick, sending her through the bathroom station walls. Karen rushes to aid her sisters but is blinded by Summer's light. While blinded Summer and Grace rush to double team, Karen. Kiki now in Hidevious quickly grabs both of them by a leg. She holds them upside down and laughs at them. Summer smirks and uses her light to blind Kiki, Kiki now blind drops the Maskettes.

Grace goes to attack Karen, at the last moment Karen sidesteps her and kicks her in the back of the head. Grace catches herself, Karen uses her mind to hold Grace still, Kiki goes to slam into Grace. Just as Kiki is in range, Grace uses her power and cancels the psychic hold, and dodges Kiki. Kiki is blindsided by Summer who kicks her in the face. Karen goes to help Kiki up, however, she's hit by Grace with a leg sweep. Kiki and Karen both Kip-ups, and go into a battle stance.

Misc Mask motions Kristine to fight him, she dashes toward him. Misc Mask sidesteps her and goes for an elbow to the back, however, Kristine knowing it was coming, had already dashed in front of him. Kristine hits a huge Aura Punch to his face, Misc Mask slides back a few feet after the impact.

Misc Mask smirks, "Okay, your stronger now, big deal." He laughs at her, then Misc Mask his Aura Overdrive. Kristine is caught off guard by this before she can react, Misc Mask is in her face, and lands the missed elbow to her face. He quickly combos with a hit to her stomach, then the side of her head, and a super fast spin kick to the opposing side of her face. This knocks her in the air, she spins around a few moments, just as she lands Misc Mask kicks her in the side and stomach and relaunches her. Using insane speed, Misc Mask goes in mid-air and kicks Kristine to the ground hard. Kristine gets up slowly and looks toward Misc Mask.

Molly pursues Kate with another assault, Kate uses both of her Aura-Ice Swords to fight back. Molly uses both her hands and feet covered in Igneous, she swiftly jabs and kicks at Kate. With every attack, Molly makes Kate counters using her swords. Molly grows furious and creates a dome-structure around her and Kate general area. Molly now surrounds herself in magma and charges at Kate, using both Swords she impedes Molly's forward movement. As the swords hold back Molly, the magma once again cools and falls to the ground as igneous. Creates two huge igneous mallets and begins to spin around, Kate thinking quickly, tosses and Ice-Bomb in the eye of the speed funnel. It slams into Molly hitting her in the back, it then detonates, the blast wave pushes her into the igneous walls she created, Kate now free of the dome, Kate angerly blasts Molly to the ground with a stream of ice.

Molly spastically attacks Kate with her Igneous hands, Kate easily dodges the punches. Kate swings her Aura-Ice Swords at Molly, however, Molly catches the blades. Kate smirks evilly at her and begins to use her full strength. The Igneous begins to crack heavily, Molly looks afraid of Kate. The Igneous shatters into dust, Molly backs up, "What the hell are you!?"

Misc Mask bolts for Kristine, he rears back to punch her in the face, just as his hand reaches her face, Kristine hyper-speed dashes to behind Misc Mask. "Huh?" Misc Mask yells as he sees Kristine standing him. He backhands her, however, she again has moved behind him once again. He then begins to swing rapidly at her, Kristine dodges every hit. Kristine's hair strain begins to glow a bright purple, she then fights back. Every swing Misc mask makes Kristine counters and hits him, they both begin to use Aura-Overdrive. They are now moving at a blistering speed, the others can barely see them at this paint. Misc Mask sneakily tosses an Aura-Bomb on Kristine, he detonates it, stopping Kristine's speed, he follows up with a huge right hand to the face. Kristine slid back a few feet. Misc Mask then smirks at her.

Closing statements:

"Wow, Misc Mask is still so strong, this will be the hardest fight of my life!"

-Kristine