V1E9 Aura Punch

F.O.E

4:00 PM

Kristine & Kammi's

Kristine: ::Waking up:: Huh? Oh what happened...

Kammi: The Moore sisters, remember?

Kristine: Huh... What? ::Angrily:: Moore sisters! I'll kill 'em!

Kristine leaps up out of bed nearly knocking Kammi down. Kristine Heads to the FOE Gym, to train... Kristine now in the middle of the gym... "Okay, lets she what to do... I know attack power." She sets up the punching machine. She begins attacking the machine. The Machine reads 60lbs of force at just over 80mph. She does this for a few hours.

6:30 PM

Kristine: ::Just finishing up:: ::Out of breath:: Woo, lets see, last attack... 140lbs at 112mph, hmm not too bad.

Kate: ::Ease dropping:: ::Thinking:: Wow, hard to believe, considering my 55 at 75...

Kristine: Hmm I need a way to battle someone stronger then I am... Guess I need a new technique. But what, let's try this...

Kristine begins raising he power as high as she can, once at her max... "Okay, let's see what I can do with all this power..." She begins to focus all her power into a semi-transparent purple aura. "Now, to use it as a weapon, Oh I got it! A Punch of a pinch, *Giggles" And then she forced all her power into just one hand. A Purple aura covered her hand. And as she focused it became even brighter...

Kate: What? What's she doing???

Kristine: ::Now with a very large aura in hand:: Now then, to test it.

Kristine punches the machine... after the loud bang, and the dust cleared. The Machine, now somewhat damaged read, 250lbs at just over 340mph...

Kate: Holy Hell? How did she do that???

Kristine: *Giggles I'd say that would slow 'em down... ::Looks at Kate:: Would you say?

Kate: Huh??? How did you know I was here?

Kristine: I could feel you near me... Just after I cranked up the power you could say...

Kate: ::Smirk" Them Bratty Moores are going down this time...

Kristine: You're not kidding... *Giggles

Kate: ::Walking to Kristine:: What do ya call something like that?

Kristine: It was an Aura Punch... Take your power, form an aura, and move it to your hand, simple...

Kate: Okay then. ::Smirks:: One day I'll finish creating a new technique too, Ice Sword.

Kristine: Cool Kate, show me...

Kate: Not yet, not till I can perfect it... maybe add Aura ::Smiles::

Kristine: Wow, that's wicked; ::Smirks:: I like it...

Dr. K: ::Just in the gym doorway:: Girls? What's going on here?

Kate: Nothing, Just training is all...

Dr. K: You better not be training to fight those Moore sisters' thugs...

Kristine: Look, next time... they'll be the ones hurting...

Dr. K: Just four three of you are semi-full strength, how I don't know, but Kiki, Kimmi, Karen, and Kelly are all... STILL hurting as you said...

Kate: Dr. K, did you see or hear anything that she just did?

Dr. K: Huh, well I heard a bomb... and what was it? That's why I came here...