V3E20 - LXIV - Mask Breaking Marathon

Summer is sweating excessively, waiting for the undeniable attack to come, Kiki smirks an evil grin and slowly approaches her and Grace. Now in front of them, Summer smirks, she uses a light ball to remove Kiki from the situation. The attack blinds her, as well as sending her fling off.

Kelly lurches at Summer, punching her in the face, very lightly cracking her mask. Grace kicks Kelly in the gut as hard as she can, this stuns her a moment, however, Karen punchers in the face, her mask takes damage from this but doesn't crack at all. Grace retreats the fight, Karen follows her.

Just as Karen catches up, Grace does a massive backflip. Before Karen can turn around, Grace dropkicks her in the head. The causes Karen to fall face first, Grace braces herself for a counter.

Out of nowhere, Kelly close-lines Grace, upon impact Grace face plants. Kelly smirks, "How you like being hit from behind?" As if on cue Summer blasts Kelly in the calves, this trips her up and she falls. Summer Laughs at her, Grace gets up, and looks at her angrily, "Why didn't do that before she hit me?" She yells at Summer. "What you mean I took the shot when she was distract-" Kiki blindsided Summer before she could finish speaking. Grace giggles at her, "Serves you r-" Karen blasts Grace with a psychic aura ball. The attack collides with her, and the aura ball continues to push her until she gets to the pond, as soon as she gets over the pond it dissolves. Grace falls in the pond.

Lily now recovered continues the fight with Kimmi, Lily dashes at full speed to Kimmi. Before Kimmi can react, Lily uses a full power sand and dust storm. This blows Kimmi into the air, and she lands in the water fountain. Kimmi gets up and out of the fountain, and uses her heat to dry off. Now visually angry, Kimmi uses her inferno body technique and rushes Lily. Lily shocked with Kimmi's speed, is caught off guard. Kimmi begins to land several combo-nations of punches and kicks. Then she backs off after doing massive damage to her. "Take tis you psy-co!" Kimmi screams as her as she lands a hard flaming jump-kick, it busts the mask on impact and knocks her many yards away.

Kimmi turns her attention toward Rita, who is currently decimating Kammi. Kimmi uses her another inferno body rush, and even things up with Rita and Kammi. Rita recovers fast and screams at Kimmi and Kammi. "Why you do that? Lechón de fideos puta!? Your such a motherfu-" Kammi slapped Rita in the face, cracking her mask severely on one side. Rita jumps back and tries to flies away. Kimmi using her inferno body cuts her off. She hits her to the ground with a flaming double axhandle, Rita lands face first, further cracking her mask.

Rita stands up, "Estas pequeñas perras estúpidas!" she exclaimed at the top of her lungs. Just as Rita prepared to fly away, Kammi slams into her, with a tornado dropkick to her face, shattering her mask. The force of the hit flings her into the swings. "No!" Rita shouts at the sisters.

Kiki starts to attack Grace, as Summer is attacking Karen. Karen blasts a huge psychic aura ball at Summer's face, shattering her mask to nothingness. "Oh hell no!" Summer screamed as she ran away.

Just then a Misty Days van pulls up to the park. They get out and chase down Summer, Rita, Lily, and Janet. Kammi hyper speed dashes and one by one catch and detains them. They all are locked up in the truck. Meanwhile, Grace seeing this runs and hides. The FOE and Misty Days crew lost sight of her.

Molly seeing all her Maskettes captured becomes outraged. "You fools!" Molly yells as she uses her full power aura overdrive. She is now glowing a noticeable neon orange, she rushes at Kate, She uses her finishing move, The Magma Eruption Palm Thrust. Kate is nearly knocked unconscious and is down for a while. "Damn you all!" Molly rushes at the other FOE. She stops short, she punches the ground, causes a small tidal wave of magma. Kammi, Kelly, Karen, and Kiki all scatter, while Kimmi, "Full powa! Inf'eno Ova dive!" The Other FOE looks in shock at Kimmi. "Inf'eno dest'uction!" the fire battles with the magma.

Dr. K, Jenna and the other FOE run over to the Misty Days van to protect them. Kammi notices Kate down, and very close to the effects of the magma. She rushes full speed to grab her, she takes Kate to Van, and Kelly sits her down in the passenger seat. Dr. K watching the battle, "I didn't realize how strong this Molly, the Lead Misc Maskette real was. Her power is over at 16 hundred now! I don't know if Kimmi can take her. She's a full 450 weaker and losing strength fast.

The sky becomes cloudy, and lightning begins to light the skies the areas surrounding them. Dr. K looks fearful, "please God, don't let my baby girls lose this one..." he prays silently.

Molly begins to laugh maniacally at Kimmi, "Your done girl, Give up and die!" Kimmi begins to sweat profusely and starts to breathe slowly. Molly's magma begins to push her back, Kimmi gives it everything she's got, and just barely manages to hold the magma back. It's now 80% Magma and 20% Flames, Kimmi goes down to one knee, still battling the magma. It's now 95% Magma, and quickly overcoming the flames.

Molly sees something in the air above the magma and flames, but she ignores it. The flames now down to just the area coming out from Kimmi. "I can't stop 'er! I'm out of powa!" Kimmi says as her aura vanishes. As if an act of God, Kate's Aura Ice Sword hits Molly's Mask Shattering it. All the Magma and flames die down instantly.

Kate standing on the Misty Day's Van is smirking while holding her arm. "Take that bitch!" she shouts as she falls off the Van. Kelly helps up Kate, "Be careful sis." Kelly tells her, "I'm fine, I had to put her in her place."

Misc Mask stops his fight with Kristine, You stopped my dear Molly. Well, guess it's that time... Time to stomp you all!" Misc Mask begins raving in freakish laughter. He begins to make a run for the other FOE. Kristine pursued him with extreme speed. Misc Mask closes in on the others and the Can as well, he begins laughing as he gets ever closer to them.

Dr. K braces himself, "Girls get ready, this could be the end of us if we're not careful enough!" The girls agree and stand ready to fight. Kate is still down, as is Kimmi.

Misc Mask is a mere 20 feet away at now and still running, Kristine is not too far behind him.

Closing statements:

"I don't think I'll make it! Hold on everyone I'm coming!"

-Kristine