V3E11 - XXXV - A Game Of Hide and Seek

The FOE finish their training, and all go to bed late. The fallowing day, they all report to Jenna. She tells them to eat a big breakfast, shower up and meditate till 3pm. Once they do all that, their training will begin.

Just around 3 o'clock, the girls walk downstairs. Jenna smiles, "Now, this will be very difficult. I know you all can learn this, yes even you little Karen." They all nod, she then goes into the explanatory lecture.

Elsewhere at Misc Mask's Gym, the Maskettes have mastered their new masks. Misc Mask begins talking, "Now, we are masters of the Misc powers of our masks. We shall go to the home, the home of our enemies. Those foolish girls, they think they can stop us. This day they lose their piece at mind, we shall take from them... their house... What do you say girls, you sexy babes ready?"

They all jump and shout with excitement, he grins at them. "We will rest, for one hour. We leave at 4 and attack at 5 sharp. They will be sorry they messed with our masks, who's with me!?" They all once again shout, jump and applause.

Later at FOE, Jenna has finished her long explanation. She then slowly demonstrates, she brings her Aura to max. She explains how to feel for the unused Aura, to tap into the Aura Overdrive. "Once you reach you max Aura, just go into a small trance like state. Meditation is key, feel for your forgotten Aura. You'll feel power coming from your heart and stomach, once you feel your heart beat quicken... you will knock your close. You will then feel a small surge of Aura, you can begin your Overdrive soon after. Your heart beat is also key, you can tap into Overdrive on beat with your heart." She then uses her Minor Aura Overdrive, "You will fell a huge surge, just as soon as your next heart beat... push your Aura out as hard as you possibly can. Once you do that, you'll have your Aura in Overdrive."

They question how to use higher Overdrive, Jenna explains further. "I've never been able to, however I was told how. My dad told me, once you get into the Overdrive... and I what I mean is the precise moment, you feel that heart beat. In that very small moment your Aura itself will pulse at well, when you feel that you push though to 50% Overdrive. I was also told more by your grandfather. Once you master that stage, you have to link your body and Aura. After you can use body and Aura as one, you can use 100%. Now, he talked of Overdrives beyond that. Use body Mind and Aura, and you'll feel your soul itself pulse with your heart beat. He thinks that's when you can go higher... Sorry that was a lot of information, but you needed to know all of it."

Kristine thanks Jenna, and request to try it for herself, her sister all agreed. Kristine asked a quick over view, "Now, raise my aura to max. After that focus on my heart beat, and control my Aura." Jenna nods, Kristine slowly begins to charge her Aura.

Just as they stand around watching, there is a loud explosion. They all look over, there is smoke seeping in. Kammi opens the door, and she's jumped by Misc Mask. He uses a large Aura bomb to attack Kristine, she it knocked down hard.

Karen sends Dr. K a mental message to use the fire escape, to exit the house and run for the van. Dr. K does as Karen asks, Jenna and the FOE sisters run out of the house. Misc Mask and his Maskette chase them for a while, until they are out of site.

Once they are all out of site, they enter the FOE. They make themselves at home, even rummaging through the fridge. Misc Mask crashes down on the couch, and begins watching TV. "Ha them idiots, they ran so easily. Time to chill, once they finish our 3.0 masks... they are dead." Misc Mask laughs loudly.

The FOE sisters Dr. K and Jenna stop in the deep woods, Dr. K grabbed out a large tent. "I knew it was a good idea to pack this, now at least we have a hide away. We will take the house back after your training, that way you can take them out once and for all!" They all agreed. Trey started the Aura Overdrive training, Jenna walks them all though it step by step.

Back at FOE, Misc Mask is looking around the house. "Man, this place sucks!" Molly disagrees, "This place is nice, much better than that small Gym..." Misc Mask stares at her, and slowly looks away. He continues looking around.

Summer, Janet, and Grace all fight over the shower, "Gracie you don't need a shower more than me." Janet agrees, but also clams to have dibs. Misc Mask shouts at them, "Girls two at a time, that will be faster." Grace agrees, "Okay, if you two want you both can go first." They oddly agree and both shower.

Misc Mask shakes his head, and continues looking around. He looks at Dr. K's office, he goes in and explores it. Molly walks in, and joins him in searching around. They look there all his files, they don't find anything they want. They leave his office soon after. They go to Kate's room, they both look around. Molly looks at Kate's personal care treatments, she reads though everything. "This girl has lots of foot care stuff, you think I should use some?" Misc Mask looks at her, "Go for it, that sound like a good time eater." Molly laughs and plops down and uses the foot lotion, she also takes and uses the other body lotions on her legs hands and arms. She looks through more of Kate's stuff, she takes another lotion. "Hey, wanna rub lotion on my back?" Misc Mask smirks and agrees.

Summer and Janet finish their shower, they tell Grace she can use it now. Just as she tries to go in Lily and Rita come up, "Aw come on we been waiting!" They both yell, Grace tells them fine, they can both use it.

She walks around looking for Misc Mask, she looks in all the rooms. She misses Kate's, thinking they are down stairs. She goes and makes her some food, and sits on the couch and watches videos online. Summer and Janet now dressed also go down stairs, they join up with Grace and begins munching.

Misc Mask continues to rub her back, "You know, we could do some training of our own ya know. Just you and me." He smirks, and Molly smiles. "Yeah the others are busy looking around, it'd be nice to have some real fun." Misc Mask smirks, "You know you don't look half bad..." Molly blushes, "What do you have in mind my masked Master?"

In the woods, the girls are hard at work. They all have tries a few times to control Aura Overdrive, none have been able to hold focus long enough to enable it.

Jenna tells them to rest a while, and they can go to the store for supplies. The girls agree, and rest while Jenna goes to the store. Dr. K stays with the girls for his protection.

Kate and Kristine chat about what they think is going on at FOE. They both agree, they ate and showered. Search the house top to bottom. "They jerk better stay out of my room, that's all I gotta say!" Kristine nods in agreement, they both take a well earned nap. Karen and Kelly chat, for a while. "I wonder how long could it take, to breakthrough our limits to use Overdrive." Kelly shakes her head, "No clue little sis, but I hope not too long." Kimmi walks up, "Amen sista, this is so lame. I don't get wy tey do this to us, tey'a je'ks" They all agree. Kammi and Kiki walk through the woods looking around, and get familiar with the area.

Concluding Statement:

Well, the girls are learning quickly. I hope they can master the Aura Overdrive soon. We need to take back our FOE, and take it back soon. I know they can do it, just the waiting is making me uneasy. I hope my girls can find the way, they are our last hope. -Dr. Jim Terry Kohlbert