CHAPTER TWO , HERE WE GO

Day one

SUZANNE'S POV

Well myself and my band have finally hit the road, Sarah had left a couple of days ago and she is supporting Asking Alexandria,overjoyed is an understatement. In less than an hour we find out who we are supporting since all details were being with held hope its not some band that has their heads so far up their arses as I can not be arsed with that today.

Kitch and Jax were messing around on the games console arguing as usual about who will have the best score typical blokes do my head in at time to time but hey someone has to love them ,Ria our lead guitarist and second singer never turned up but said she would meet us at the destination we were heading , see she likes to think none of us know what's going but we do, you see she has a slight problem, the problem being in all honesty is she's an alcoholic she does try to hide it well like she did when she first joined the band ,but now she's just being careless and sloppy and to be fair myself and the guys are getting really sick , we don't want to het rid of her with this you starting but we have agreed to see how it goes and if she gets worse then one of us will step in , geeze the fun of a band , Sarah's band mate Nico had tried telling us what she was like as he knew her very well but we were willing to give her a chance.

I will be glad when this bus stops though as I am starving could eat a horse or whatever is put down in front of me ,I gave our driver Patch not his real name a shout asking if he could make a quick stop off luckily he agreed , after twenty minutes he pulled in told us we could have half an hour and we headed for food , I just grabbed what I could and a couple if bottle of drink since Ria was not with us and headed back to the bus , I had a bite to eat then headed into my bunk which would be my home fir the next couple if months I messaged Sarah asking how things were going , no reply so either she's out at the venue or she's asleep still that's if she can sleep as she was having probs before she left..

Half an hour later she messaged back saying she was good and that they were in the venue getting sorted and that they got kicked out of a restaurant as it ended up in a right state , and that the last fee days was getting to know asking which was good and that Sam and Cam were quite loud at times not the quiet people she thought they were , U was about to reply when Patch shouted through that we were at the destination .

I quickly checked myself in the mirror and quickly straightened my hair and met the guys and we got off the bus by god its freezing , we made our way into the hotel yup strange place to meet the band you are supporting , we headed into the lobby and I swear I literally died there in front of me was Jacoby Shaddix excuse this but fuck me , my legs were like jelly their manager walked forward and asked if we were the sultans of death ( the guys named the band by the way) I said we were and said good well for the next two months you are supporting Papa Roach.

I finally found my tongue again and introduced us , I could nit help myself I grabbed Jacoby by the arm gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek poor bloke didn't know where to put himself I got Jax to take a photo as you do .

We sat around talking for a bit before Jacoby said that they were ready to leave , I nipped to the toilet and sent Sarah a message :

OMFG LOOK WE ARE SUPPORTING FUCKING PAPA ROACH I cant believe it I've literally had to come to the ladies to cool myself down and have a slight fan girl moment but fuckkkkking hell we both have bands we love get in

Sarah messaged back not long after lets just say we both had another moment basically screaming on the voice clips as you di , hey don't judge us this is what we have wanted for a long time to finally tour with bands we like and it has come true.

We got back to our relevant buses Patch looked at us Ria has not arrived yet should I Wai I nodded and our manager told papa roaches , she finally turned up about an hour later soberish , our manager went down through her , she stormed onto the bus and straight to her bunk, we could hear her complaining to herself then she must have been on the phone as she was having a conversation with someone and before she hung up

Saying she loved them , Patch started the bus and we set off to the venue , we arrived about two in the afternoon our manager gave us our stage times and where the dressing room was and vendors .

We had a walk around the place to get our bearings and headed side stage to watch Papa roach rehearse the venue was a good size , on our way in there was a few fans stood outside even though kick off for the gig didn't start till seven .

Papa roach had finished and were heading off , Jacoby looked at me smiled and nodded and winked as he walked by damn so hard not to grab him again , Jax nudged me forward " earth to Suzanne gee up lass never mind swooning after Shaddix we need to rehearse " I turned round and nodded " aye gee up I'm not a horse Jax " hr laughed and we headed up onto the stage boy the view from begin this drum kit was amazing cant wait till we start later ,I gave my self a few warm ups before staring then got the tempo and beat started fir the first song we were rehearsing it was called dagger in the heart , it was a fast paced song Jax done the screaming vocals and when Ria remembered her lyrics she done clean about half way through the song Ria buggered up I had enough the drum sticks went flying as did the stool I was sat on and I marched up to her " I have had enough of your fucked up ways Ria , you either buck up or fuck off we are sick of covering for you that's all we have done yes we have noticed you are addicted to booze but enoughs enough we cant carry you anymore we would help you but you need to help yourself admit you have a fucking problem " I shouted at her I turned and walked back to my kit "right back to rehearsal" I shouted and started playing again, we had finally got there in the end I headed back to the bus got showered and changed and headed back to the venue , I text Sarah " fuck me its like being around fucking Syn again " she text back a confused face " sorry Rias an addict to booze she's so like Syn fucks up on stuff . , she text back saying ahhhhhhh right nooo good ," I replied back saying too right and said I was due on stage we sent each other good luck for the gig and said bye , to be fair I miss her we have hardly seen each other and now we have another two months of just texting and ringing.

Our set was epic the adrenaline rushing through me was unreal I had the shakes, I was on a high the guys and Ria were the same we thanked the crowd and headed off stage to our dressing room I grabbed a shower and headed back to the side stage and watched papa roach do their thing ,we headed back to the bus orders from our manager and headed to the next venue to be honest all I want is my bed and I could not wait to climb in and let sleep envelope me