CHAPTER 26 LIFE HAS GOT A GRIP OF ME

Waste it wisely had just come back from a mini tour after getting bored just sitting around the house, it was hectic due to it being grown together at the last minute after Sarah had a heart to heart with Ade about the talk she had with Zacky and he decided along with Sarah that a tour would be a good idea, it was really only meant for a couple of days but they decided to add more days later turning into a two week tour , they weren't complaining though they all enjoyed every minute.

Jimmy had picked them up from the airport and took them back to Asking's house well now apparently the house was half and half as ben and the others had their own homes to go to when they got closer to home, Jimmy stayed a while with Sarah, they sat and talked about the tour and how they both were,Jimmy saying how much he missed her while she was gone, they were both curled up on the sofa Jimmy sat playing with Sarah's hair ,until she fell asleep ,he headed into the games room to let Ade know that hr would see them tomorrow nigh the left not long after wondering why Sarah seemed distant with him all of a sudden.

Sultans of death had headed away for a mini break a few days before Sarah and the others got back sort of like a band get together just them no significant others, Suzanne and Matt were getting on like a house on fire a bit like old times but she told him it would go no further than friendship as after being hurt by him and now Jacoby she was not interested in another relationship.

**

After a well rested night Sarah woke up at around eight, for a while she was a bit dazed as to how she woke up on the sofa and not in her bed, the last she remembered of the previous night was sitting talking with Jimmy.

She got up off the corner sofa making a mental note to herself to thank ben for the information that it was a comfy place to sleep he was right ,she straightened herself out and headed to the kitchen.

Ade came down not long after at half eight they chatted for a bit and decided that they were going to head and see Danny and decided to leave around ten, during the hours wait they both made some breakfast which was a simple egg and bacon roll and chatted about the rest of the day.

They left the house at around quarter to ten and made their way to the rehab centre , which took them both by surprise when they arrived it looked more like a mansion , they walked through the gates and Ade rang the buzzer and awaited the reply to enter , it wasn't long to wait , they entered what appeared to be an oversized room by about four rooms , a lady who in Ades opinion was rather chirpy asked if she could help , Sarah turned to her and smiled and explained they were both there to see Danny Worsnop, the woman grinned back " ahhh Mr Worsnop yes first I need you to sign the visitor book and date and time and then in here we do a quick search to make sure you are not bringing anything in that will interfere with the patients treatment" , after both had been cleared she led them to some stairs and walked two flights up, she directed them to which room was Dannys and quickly left.

Hid room wasn't that hard to find and Sarah knocked on the door and entered upon hearing Dannys voice, he was sat with his back to the door at a desk currently writing lyrics he decided to face them when he heard the door shut

" Sarah?" He questioned with a huge grin on his face " hey Danny , wow you look great" she said to him as he grabbed her into a hug " yeah thanks ,hi Ade come on into my humble abode well bedroom " Danny grinned before pulling him into a hug as well " nice to see you again bro, but I am not really digging your new look , what's with this , this hobo look dude " Ade said in reply to him "Danny laughed " whoah , don't diss the look man" .

They all sat and talked for a while , Danny explaining how he cant wait to finally out and get back into the studio, he had wrote new material since his stay in the centre he also explained himself about how he felt he couldn't better himself in asking and that he felt his time with them come to an end , he will always lobe them as family and no one could take that away.

Ade asked Danny if ben had been in to see him Danny nodded and explained that Ben has visited regularly and kept him up to date with stuff and also what was happening in the social media sites" yeah there's some really snidey fans at the end of the day it is your decision what you do " Ade replied back to him.

Sarah sat staring out of Dannys room window down to the formal gardens "pretty nice huh Sarah?" He asked her, Danny received no reply he smiled and winked at Ade " so yeah every weekend and a Tuesday I go down to those gardens with a couple of girls and a couple of lines to sniff and have a right good time , even though I stuck in rehab I still know how to have a good time " Sarah's neck nearly snapped when she turned to him " you stupid bloody idiot , I don't even know why we are here I am going I cant believe you. After the help again that people has gave you " she got up to leave when Danny grabbed her arm " whoah I'm joking you seemed to be miles away just staring at the gardens are you alright kiddo?" Sarah glared at him " are you kidding me you fins what you have just said fucking funny" Danny nodded in response Sarah sighed and turned her attention back to the garden " you're off again" she turned to face Danny and Ade " I like the layout that's all its unusual"

Ade laughed " yeah a bit like your life at the moment ", Danny raised an eyebrow " ooooh really do tell I like a bit of gossip you know", Ade burst out laughing at the way Danny was talking and also flicking his hair " gay much " Ade said to him.

" well yes , yes I am " Danny said Ades face dropped " no no seriously I'm straight but I am intrigued what exactly is going on in the sez's life ?"

Sarah looked at him " nothing important " and this time she did get up and walked out the room , Ade filled in Danny about what happened , and Damny agreed with Ade that it was all mind games with Zacky and said he wouldn't even stoop that low knowing she was with Jimmy and very happy they chatted a while longer before Ade said he was going to find Sarah and head back home the guys hugged and Ade caught up with Sarah .

"you know what Ade I've decided to get away for a few days , by myself sort of like a relaxation break just by myself no worried or cares to bother me , get my head around all this crap" Ade agreed with her since they had no gigs " what about Jimmy?" She looked at him " I don't know ,I just want a lot of space to my self just to relax and chill " she said to him , Ade nodded " wait you ain't ditching Jimmy are you ?" He asked her " what no never I couldn't do that to Jimmy, I cant believe you just asked that" they carried on walking in silence back to the house.

Sarah said hi to everyone and headed up to her room she grabbed her laptop and searched for somewhere to go after twenty minutes she found some where that she liked she grabbed her card and booked it she would be leaving in two days time to a ranch not that far away what better way to relax Tha around the other thing she loves horses and then nights relaxing under the open skies before settling down in a chalet.

She headed back down stairs and joined the others and told them her plans Jimmy agrees with her that the break would do her good and that he was fine with her going , after a while they all started talking amongst themselves and the rest of the night went well.