CHAPTER 23 IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER

Sarah still couldn't believe that Danny had left Asking Alexandria ,Ben and the others seemed to be taking it in their stride and for now they cancelled the tour they had arranged well the one that was meant to have started in three days until they found a new singer, Ben said he would have done it but there is no way he could do the screaming vocals.

Suzanne and Jacoby had came over to Asking's house for a few drinks ,Sarah was still with Jimmy , as cam nicely told them " hang on are they together" Jacoby asked Cam shrugged his shoulders " no they cant be she would have told me " Suzanne said to Jacoby who nodded his head in agreement, the night started early at 4pm Ben had the drinks flowing and music was blasting out the speakers he was laid back and relaxing " hows Danny doing Ben? Suzanne asked making conversation erm he's good Sarah went in to see him.yesterday and said he was great he heads to rehab tomorrow" he replied to her " great wow really I didn't think she would go in " Suzanne smiled at him " yeah she said she didn't want to but Danny wanted to see her and tell her something so she decided she would " they sat for a while before James grabbed everyone a fresh drink , a loud noise came from the hallway and Johnny and Brian came through the door well Brian did and Johnny had no choice since he was in a headlock , Matt and Zacky were laughing at the sight as they headed to where everyone was, Suzanne looked around for Sarah and noticed she wasn't here , " where's sez" Matt looked at her " oh erm she will be here in twenty minutes she's with Jimmy at the store" , " nice one " .

Brian had eventually let Johnny out the headlock and he headed for a drink before long the house was filled with loud road men Suzanne text Sarah asking where she was her reply back was " well if someone can open the front door we are stood on doorstep with our arms full" Suzanne giggled and made her way to let them in "bloody hell you cleared the shop out"she asked them jimmy grinned "of course we have" he replied while they headed to the kitchen.

Sarah joined the others in the large room that was solely used for drinking in , "hey sez" Ben greeted her as she walked in " hey benny" she replied back taking a seat next to Zacky on the floor .

Ben waited for the others to make their way into the room before he cleared his throat, everyone looked at him Sarah and James smiles at him as they knew what he was going to say'

" ok well I just want to say thanks for coming and I don't want to bore you all but I just want to say something quickly , as you all know Dannys away to rehab tomorrow and I hope he gets put right , erm oh boy " he said looking around at everyone who was watching " what I'm trying to say is that by fuck man ,ok right Danny he , he has decided to leave Asking , we spoke when we went to see him at the hospital last week and all came to the decision together , once he comes out of rehab he will be concentrating more on his side project " Be said to them all , Suzanne looked at ben " really wow maybe he's been planning it for a while and that's why he went off it a bit" .

" so what's going to happen next ?" Ade asked him " well we have been working on the new album I've written a few songs and we are going into the studio like planned , I have a singer lined up but for now we are not revealing who it is" Ade nodded" ahh nice one mate so that's why the mini tour was cancelled?" Ben nodded in reply " and also because we have all worked fucking hard we need more than a weeks break and tonight is the start of it so lets forget about what I've just said and lets get fucking pissed" he shouted the guys all shouted back at him and they continued drinking.

Since the Asking house was a smoke free zone Sarah headed out for a quick smoke and also to cool herself down a bit she wandered down to the pool and sat on the edge with her feet dangling into the water,she sat watching the moon rising for a bit , she was unaware the doors to the garden had been opened until Suzanne sat next to her " by hell its warm in there is it always like that?" Sarah laughed " yeah all the bloody time I cant stand it and when you open a window its still too warm" she replied while taking a drag of her tab " so how did it go last night with Jimmy" Suzanne asked her " it went well to be honest we had a meal went to a funpark jimmy got me on a stupid Ferris wheel which he got the attendant to stop at the top I was screaming at Jimmy to get me down and then we talked and he told me he loved me and I said it back" she said quickly " oh my why the Ferris wheel wait what he said he loved you and you said it back oh my goddess about twatting time its just took what since you were both kids " Sarah nodded , they sat a bit longer outside and then headed back in , the guys were all messing around as boys do .

The party went on until the late hours of the morning early hours being six everyone found somewhere to crash until they woke up with the hangovers they were expecting to hit.