CHAPTER SIXTEEN, EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE

The buses had a few miles to go before reaching the third leg of warped , the bands were currently heading to Oklahoma City, every one had disappeared to their relevent bunks around six Am. The only sounds was passing cars and eighteen wheelers ,much to the drivers relief.

Liam checked the time on his wrist watch and decided now was a good time for a pit stop he found somewhere to pull in that had a diner and parked up and proceeded to wake everyone up , due to the fact that if he didn't he would be moaned at so he started with the easiest to wake up , Ade groaned when he tapped the door but as soon as Liam said it was a pit stop he soon got up , the rest of the band was easier to wake , Sarah and Jay were next through , Jay looking like he had been pulled through a bush or even electrocuted his blue black hair all over the place , Liam laughed at him, it took nearly eight or nine attempts to get the asking guys up , Danny was already awake and still drinking , Liam gently shook his head at the sight of Danny who was un shaven and looking withdrawn the dark circles under his eyes darker than before, Cam who was one of the ones who had been drinking until six was actually really perky , Ben and Sam and James came through just in their boxers , causing Sarah to turn the other way., " what's with the wake up call Liam its a day off for us all man " Danny asked him " well considering I have stopped I thought I would be good enough to tell you considering you would have moaned if I didn't any ways we have an hour and a half stoppage time so freshen up and grab some food and a non alcoholic drink and be back here by half nine yeah" Liam said to them , Sarah nodded and headed to the bathroom before any of the guys could beat her to it she came out ten minutes later freshened up and in a simple strappy vest and pair of jeans she grabbed her cigarettes and lighter and handed a one to Liam and they left the bus, the others followed nit long after " thanks for the cig Sarah " she smiled at him " hey its fine I know what its like with no tabs especially with this lot" she replied to him.

An hour had passed and they had all ate and paid for their food Sarah had nipped to the little shop that was near to the diner and came back with supplies for the bus James gave her half of the money back and they all climbed back on the bus, and Liam pulled out " so what have you guys got planned for today " Ben asked Sarah " well we are going to rehearse and then I haven't a clue what to do what about you lot? " well knowing these lazy arses they will probably be heading back to bed , but I'm going to put pen to paper and see what I can come up with then bugger knows " he replied back smiling.

The couple of hours flee by ben was right the rest of the guys had headed to bed, Ben had sat talking to the guys and Sarah was just in a land of her own the bus pulled into the venue after ten minutes a knock came to the door and Sarah's band manager came in " good morning guys how are you all?" He got a mixed reply back " haha well as you know you have a day off and then tomorrow you are due on stage at twelve so no over doing it with the alcohol today please guys" they nodded in reply " good good now that's that bit sorted, tonight we are heading out for a meal along with Sultans of death since you all know each other, just a small get together with another band it was their idea" Sarah nodded " and they are ?" He smiled at her " no one you know they just wanted to meet up and I agreed to it besides it will be a change" he said looking at Sarah , she knew what he was getting at , all the crap lately with Danny " ok what time?" she asked him " say about seven pm I am hiring a small mini bus to take us to the restaurant oh and dress smartly no jeans " Sarah groaned loudly at him" awwe man please tell me I can wear trousers? " he smiled and shook his head " aww for fuck sake you know I hate skirts and dresses and have you told Suzanne yet she's going to love you" she said to him " I'm on my way there now hopefully her manager has told her ", he left the bus not long after Ade looked at Sarah " and does Sez have any dresses on this bus " , she gave him a death glare " hell no you know what I am like Ade " he looked at her " guess we are heading to the shops as I need some smart trousers" he said .