CHAPTER 20 SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND LEARN TO FLY

A week had passed since Dannys overdose at the hotel, warped had finished a few days ago and now it was time for the bands to relax, as best they could considering .

Sarah and Ade decided to stay at asking's house like planned while Jay and Nico had a couple of days away with two girls who they met at the warped tour after party basically fans who they had managed to get in.

Danny was now out of his coma , and according to the doctor he was doing well and had a few good nights , Sarah had been in to see him twice, but not since he woke up as she knew she wouldn't be able to hold her tongue.Ben and the rest of Asking were heading into see him to let him know what was happening and also that the doctor had referred him to rehab and how they hope this time and this time only Danny realises what could have happened to him and that he sticks with what he is supposed to do , they were going to be firm with him this time, they had a group meeting while Danny was still in a coma and decided this episode was the last if Danny went backwards again then he was on his own , and also made the decision that if it did happen again he was out the band as they don't want another repeat of the last two times, yes it was a tough decision but one they would have to stand by this time.

The day was going slowly Sarah and Ade had decided to head out to the beach for a bit just to get away from the same four walls , to be honest Sarah had no choice as Ade dragged her there whether she wanted to go or not, they weren't on the beach long when they were pounced on by Jimmy and the rest of Avenged " hey guys how are you both ?" Sarah smiled at Jimmy as he pulled her into a hug " hey Jimbo we are.good, apparently Ade got bored and dragged me out of the house" he smiled at her " glad he did or I would have missed my little pixie" they all walked along the waters edge , Ade and Johnny were messing around with the sea weed, Matt was talking on the phone rather angrily resulting in everyone in their small group raising an eyebrow at him , it wasn't until he said something else they clicked on who it was.

" where's Suzanne today sez?" Brian asked her " Jacoby took her away for a few days for a small break , don't blame him.really I mean they didn't really have much time to themselves during warped and it was mainly on the bus ir at the parties they spent time with one another so being the old romantic he is , he whisked her away" Brian smiled " that's cool at least she's happy again I haven't seen her like that since.. Well you know?" Sarah said she did in response she never got the chance to say anything else as Jimmy had picked her up and was running into the water with "put me down jimmy" she shouted at him which made him laugh and Wade deeper into the water resulting in her shouting more in the end he did put her down right into the cool water, everyone laughed at them , jimmy had turned around and smiled at the guys giving them the thumbs up but was caught off guard by Sarah who managed to grab him and pull him down into the water.

They sat neck deep in the water for a bit just chatting about different things when Ade and Brian came racing into the water " come on the Bri " Ade said to him after a few minutes they ended up having a water fight which was Sarah and Jimmys cue to leave, the others started to wade into the sea to join Brian and Ade.

" I'm sorry Sarah I didn't mean to just drop you into the water mind your a bit clumsy you should have landed on your feet" Sarah looked up at jimmy ? " really I would have done I some clown had gave me time to gain myself " Jimmy laughed at her resulting in her playfully hitting his arm they walked further along the beach and found an area that had plenty of sun but a small bit of shade and they sat down " hows Danny doing" Jimmy asked" well he came out his coma ben and the others are away to let him know what's happening next and also to tell him the doctor has managed to get him into rehab he heads there tomorrow" Jimmy sat and listened to her and nodded " cool hopefully he gets sorted this time round" they dat in silence for a little bit , Sarah found her cigarettes in her bag and put one up as she slowly smoked it she noticed Jimmy watching her " why you staring ?" He quickly looked away " no reason just felt like it" Sarah grinned , he moved closer to her and wrapped his arms round her " I've missed this you know Sarah just chilling with each other , well I've missed us there's something I wanna ask you ?" Sarah was a bit confused and signalled for him to go on " okay well I was wondering if you fancied having dinner one night this week just us no one else?" Sarah looked at him " erm yeah why not I mean I have nothing special to do apart from watch four walls" she replied to him " nice one should we say Friday " Sarah nodded in reply.

They sat silent for a while , well until the others joined them , " so what's been happening here then " Johnny asked with a cheeky grin on his face " not a lot bro just sitting chatting about the old days you know" Jimmy replied to him , they sat for a bit longer before Sarah decided it was time for her to head back to the house before Ben came back ,no one insisted on joining her so she enjoyed the walk back alone.

She arrived back and found no one was back yet but she did have a text message from Ben asking if Chinese for tea was alright and that Danny was asking to see her, she sat down and re-read the text before replying back about tea and wanted to know what Danny wanted, he never text back.

While sitting by herself Sarah started thinking about everything , what happened between Danny and herself , his overdose, her and Jimmys friendship and now the fact Jimmy asked her to go for a meal , he has never asked her anything like that .

After twenty minutes Ben came through the door " hey guys foods up" Sarah shouted through that there was just her at the minute James and Cam joined her in the kitchen while ben got the plates to sort the food out " sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style yeah" Sarah nodded " aww man you remembered my fav Chinese" ben laughed " well yeah of course I do " they all sat down in the living room and ate their food " so what does Danny want" Sarah asked turning her attention to the guys " he just wants to see you before he goes into rehab and to see if you are alright" Sarah nodded " okay how is he, what did he say about rehab? " , ben swallowed his food " erm to be honest Danny was great with the rehab thing he said he's willing to do it as he wants things back how they were and he looks better , he's been getting enough rest and he remembers what happened that night well until he was unconscious, the lass was what we thought she was, they done the dirty then they had a drink , he remembers going to the bathroom and hearing a right noise he came out and she had trashed the room and she was also going through his wallet , they argued and then started drinking again but he took no drugs she was the one taking them he remembers feeling ill and then after that its a blur" ben replied " so basically she drugged him and then thought she could nick the contents of his wallet?" Sarah asked James nodded " yeah the police say that she's well known in that scene and they were heading to question her" they all carried on eating " si what we going to do tonight ?" Cam asked " how about we have a movie night ?" They all agreed on a film genre which turned out to be horrors, the movie night went on until five am , resulting in them all falling asleep where they sat Sarah was cuddled up to ben on the sofa his arm around her shoulder and his left hand locked in hers.