CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The bus had finally arrived at the next venue of warped in Mesa, AZ , I couldn't wait to get off this bus and properly stretch my legs , I checked the set times and mt band was not due on stage until 4pm which gives me plenty of time to unwind.

Ben and James were sat in the lounge when I walked through I smiled and spoke to them for a little while before finally finding my trainers and hoody, after slipping the trainers on i said a quick goodbye to Ben and James and headed out the door.

I headed down to fallings bus and knocked on the door " good morning titch hows you?" I looked at Jacky " I'll bloody titch you Vincent " I replied back laughing at him

" coming in or you just going to stand out here " I followed Jacky back on the bus,Ronnie ,Ryan and Derek were sat talking at the table "hey sez you ok after the other day" Ronnie asked me I nodded in reply"yup wondered if yas fancied doing something since we aren't on till later" I asked them all " yeah why the hell not , mind to be honest there's not much here apart from museums " Jacky replied " mmmm well if that's all there is then it will have to be a museum huh " I replied sitting down next to Ronnie.

We sat and chatted for a bit before heading off, we decided on the Arizona Museum of Natural History.

We had a walk around and headed to the dinosaur hall and looked at the different skeletons then headed to dinosaur mountain which was cool , me being the big kid I was , was in my glory I loved dinosaurs , we then headed out and had a look at a mastodon skeleton then , Ronnie and Jacky stood in the jaw bone of a megalodon jaw bone , we decided to head for food as Ryan was complaining of being hungry, Ronnie walked beside me matching my stride and the others walked up ahead, " you sure your ok after the other day , you just disappeared for a bit?" I nodded and smiled " yeah I am now thanks for asking , I just needed to get my head straight I have a habit of going off when I feel things is too much " , he nodded" yeah well you should have come to us instead of wandering anything could have happened to you" he replied to me " yeah I know that now but it was alright I met a long lost friend who helped me see straight and sent me back " I said laughing at him " ahh good on them" we talked a bit more ,to ne honest the more I got to know Ronnie I realised he was actually easy to get on with and not like how people have said he is, we neared the restaurant and headed in the others had already ordered their food I quickly browsed the menu and just ordered a burger and coke , we ate and sat talking about the different tours they have done and where they were heading after warped which turned out was same mini your I was heading on then they had a break, all the time we were talking I felt Ronnie staring at me awkward much , I had a sip of my coke and excused myself and headed to the toilets.

I left the toilets and headed back to the table and joined the guys I finished my drink and we all paid for what we had and headed back to the venue, it was really warm now , how can anyone stand this heat way too hot for me I thought to myself walking along.

We neared the venue and got our lanyards ready and showed them to security and we headed in , Ronnie was doing some weird walk and nearly got run over , looking up the bus was Avengeds they finally caught up then , a feeling of uneasy came over me seeing Jimmy was one thing but seeing Zacky was definitely another, yes we had parted as friends but not close friends and to be very honest a tiny smidgen of me still held a torch for a certain Mr Baker , I looked over at Ryan who had somehow magically found something else to eat " do you ever stop eating Ryan " I asked him smiling he gulped down what he had and smiled " erm only when I'm asleep" , "yeah and even then he must dream of food " Derek replied back quickly ,"fancy coming back to our bus for a bit sez?" Ronnie asked I nodded and we headed over to their bus , we were passing mine and asking's bus when Ronnie pulled me into his side , " you know some people don't know a good thing when they have it" I looked at him and quickly glanced over and saw Danny standing at the bus having a tab and staring over at us " Ronnie just leave it " he shrugged his shoulders and we waited on Jacky unlocking the bus door " come on Vincent the poor Brit girl is melting in this heat" Ryan said laughing , we headed onto the bus and sat down , Ronnie handed me a bottle of water which I gladly accepted.